Integrity Locksmith Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2010

Integrity Locksmith is based out of Minnetonka MN. Specializing in selling, installing, rekeying and repairing commercial and residential locks & door hardware....

Fast Eddys Keys Express

Hi I’m Edward Mann Owner of Fast Eddys Keys Express. I provide mobile locksmith service for the Minneapolis MN area. I also provide a really efficient Lockout Service for Autos, Homes and Businesses I’m fully Insured and bonded. I provide Residential Locksmith Service, Commercial Locksmith Service, and Automotive Locksmith Service. I have been a Minneapolis locksmith since 1985. When a lock needs to be changed; due to theft, personnel policy, loss of a key, there’s no time to waste. Fortunately, Fast Eddys Keys Express provides locksmith service to any location in the Minneapolis Metropolitan area of Minnesota. In addition, the most common cause of unauthorized entry through a locked door is by using a duplicate key. Standard keys to your property can be made on demand in countless places. My suggestion is to replace standard locks with high security products by Schlage Primus. My Primus key’s are not sold to any one but me. That prevents duplication without the property owner and/or residents permission. Upgrade your lock and keys with products that are not sold at the hardware stores. You would be amazed at the quality difference between the products I provide and those hardware stores sell. I take your safety and security very personally. I have seen too many home invasions. It’s very disturbing. My passion is to help stop the anarchy and the damage to your life, homes and business. Locked Out? If you’re having one of those days and get locked out. I will get you in so fast, you will wonder why you were so stressed out to begin with. We unlock auto’s, home’s and business’s. I love what I do for work and take great pride in my work. I hope you think so also. Satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you: Edward Mann Please also Visit our Bog at blog.ourlocksmith.com or our website at ourlocksmith.com

Award 2019

03/09/2020

Integrity Locksmith was easy to work with. I was very impressed that they were able to accommodate me so quickly and fit me into the schedule the same day that I called. Andrew was very honest with me about price difference about what I wanted and what I needed. I recommend Integrity Locksmith and will definitely use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new deadbolt put in my front door after it had been kicked in.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you for the nice review.

09/13/2019

Outstanding, perfect, professional, thorough. Andrew was back for the 2nd year in a row to install a new house lock and he is just great. We highly recommend INTEGRITY LOCKSMITH. They are outstanding in scheduling, price, service, and quality. Bob & Susan

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electronic deadbolt door lock installed.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you. We really appreciate it!

06/04/2019

The company owner did our job himself and he was very quick to reply to my work request. I got a call back promptly and he finished the job the next day. Good professionalism and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We lost our basement door keys and needed deadbolt and door handle rekeyed.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate it.

03/10/2019

They were great. Professional work, on time, and made honest recommendations. Didn't oversell us on the locks and actually tried to convince us that less than what we wanted would be sufficient. They seem like an honest and solid business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added and replaced locks for us.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you for the positive review. We really appreciate it.

10/08/2018

Jessie and his team are a great company, from their quick response with the proposal to the professional workmanship on the project. Their willingness to go beyond the scope of work to get the job done correctly sets this company apart from all the rest. When needing locksmith work done, Integrity Locksmith is the route to go. Great Company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electronic Door Strikes

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you very much. We really appreciate the kind review.

Sell, repair, rekey and install locks and door hardware, cut keys, unlock houses, businesses and cars.

Automotive.