Weld & Sons Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3410 Kilmer Ln N

Minneapolis, MN 55441

Family owned & operated 40 years. We provide free estimates on remodeling projects and reasonable rates for service work. Since the company's inception it has always been our desire to guarantee your peace of mind. We want to provide you with the same: reliable service, experienced technicians, and promise of quality that our clients have expected for 40 years....

plumber (1244)drain cleaning (233)water heater repair and installation (72)home remodeling (40)sewer cleaning (28)water softener installation and repair (26)gas leak repair (21)home remodeling (9)well and water pump (27)drain pipe installation (19)hvac repair (16)drywall repair (14)

06/22/2020

Great service, great work, very happy with work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/14/2020

Everything went VERY smoothly. I had no hot water and was wanted to replace the water heater as soon as possible. The first company I contacted told me it would take a week. I called Weld and Sons and they were here the next day. Well organized, informative, Kent was friendly, polite and timely! I would hire again! Well-priced too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

CATEGORY small appliance repair,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/12/2020

They worker wore a mask and gloves. He was very clean and worked quickly! Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gasket replaced

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

04/28/2020

Their people have always been great. We've had the same person 2 years in a row and previous to that, we had the same person 3 years in a row. And, they remember coming to the house which is wonderful as they're somewhat familiar with the drain system. It's always our kitchen drain which fills with fat goop despite our efforts and we have them clean the main line as well as we have a large maple t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every 1 1/2 to 2 years to clean out our drains.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

04/14/2020

Sump pump failed after hours(of course) but Weld plumbing got one of their plumbers out within 2 hours (maybe less) to totally replace the sump pump. He was so nice and so efficient and got it done in under an hour. The price was high because it was after hours, but we were told what it would cost before the plumber came out. We agreed to that price, otherwise we would have had a flooded basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sump pump

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

04/09/2020

I had an issue with an old bath fixture leaking/dripping significantly.. Technician tried a couple of quick fixes first to no avail. He reached the conclusion that rather than spending an extended time troubleshooting, trying to identify and remove a likely bad cartridge, I'd be better off allocating labor to the installation of new equipment. I had purchased equipment in advance anticipating this...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath faucet, handle & shower head replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

04/03/2020

Very quick response on the quote. Scheduled service in 3 days after quote! They took care of all communication with the city (street water had to be shut off). Job was done in a little less than 2 hours. Technician left the place spotless clean and was wearing a protective mask. Overall this was a 5 star service. I am very happy and would use them anytime in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation / replacement of a water meter horn plus 2 x shut-off valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

03/29/2020

Everything went as expected, and at a cost on the low side of what was expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water supply valves before & after meter.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

03/13/2020

When I made the appointment, they had a good idea what the problem was, so when he came out he had the part with him. He put it in and tested it out and it was all done in an hour. He tested it out and had me check it also and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Kent was very professional, friendly,knowledgeable, and polite. He also gave me some tips to avoid the problem in the future as mu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having problems with the water pressure and with regulating the temperature in my shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

03/10/2020

They actually picked up the phone on the weekend and gave me an estimate that turned out to be spot on. I appreciated that. The plumber they sent was prompt, courteous, and honest. Plus he got the work done in record time. Would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix a leak/replace a pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Plumbing – Upgrades, Piping, Fixtures, Drain Cleaning, Faucet & Toilet Repair, Water Heater, Water Softener, Run Gas Lines & RPZ Testing.

wells