VitreoRetinal Surgery

Angie's List since April 2013

B Rated | 11 Reviews

10 Board certified retinal specialist specializing in diseases and surgery of the vitreous, macula and retina...

02/14/2018

I saw Robert A. Mittra, M.D. four times and he gave me a different story every time telling me I would be blind in four years, then bringing up stem cells and another time not recalling he brought up stem cells. He is arrogant, nasty and I would say incompetent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye Care Service

04/14/2016

They were great. They did an excellent job, and everything about them was professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an operation on each of my retinas separately. I went to VitreoRetinal Surgery and they did a great job on the second eye.

10/19/2015

CATEGORY surgeons,ophthalmology

06/03/2014

October 2013  Surgery went very well. I was pleased with the amount of detail I was provided about the eye condition and treatment options, and with the presurgery instructions and the surgery. It healed quickly and successfully, no complications. I had prepared questions and she answered them thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Quiram first for an assessment of visual distortion, then  epirentinal membrane peel surgery, then followup.

03/02/2014

I switched to Dr. Dev because I was dissatisfied with the doctor originally assigned to my case. Dr. Dev has a warm and friendly manner. He is respectful, gives complete information and answers questions patiently. I recommended him to a friend who needed the services of a retina specialist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Dev has been treating my eye condition for about 6 years. I see him every 3 months.

CATEGORY optometrist

Surgery and treatment for diseases and surgery of the retina, macula and vitreous including macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinopathy of prematurity, systemic disease affecting the retina and more

Routine eye exams, glasses, LASIK, glaucoma care, cataract surgery

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express