Treehugger Tree Care Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

PO BOX 21543

Minneapolis, MN 55421

Jason Pruett is a career dedicated and accomplished arborist, teacher, advisor, and consultant. He implements researched and effective tree maintenance strategies, safety practices, and creates positive client and business relationships. Treehugger Tree Care, Inc. collaborates with professionals in the arboriculture industry to provide the best service, craftsmanship, and care for Minneapolis/ St. Paul metro area clients and trees. Being owner operated, Jason is at nearly 90% of all job sites working with his small, talented, and dedicated crew; Jason oversees ALL tree care operations of the business and enjoys working with trees, laboring in the field, and not just being a salesperson selling you a company pitch. With a deep well of knowledge and experience, we work well together and enjoy the work that we do. We believe that trees are our teachers and are full of wisdom and hope. We offer a full range of tree care services using A.N.S.I. A300 arboriculture standards that other companies lack experience....

tree service (143)firewood company (4)lawn care (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

12/31/2020

Great. Billed $579.82 including tax.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top neighbor's elm tree at 15', where it was leaning over my front yard and house (small 1 level bungalow). I have been trimming it for years, with a long pole pruner, standing on my roof. It was getting taller, 30'+. Treehugger worked from bucket truck.

COST $579.82

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

09/14/2020

GREAT! Jason has the same attitude toward trees that we do. He knows now to care for them and when there is nothing to be done. Had the estimate in hand when he left and a plan for the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming, removal, treating

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

06/30/2020

Excellent service! I highly recommend Jason and his team. Very skilled, did great work and cleaned up my yard after they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 trees & trimmed up 2 other trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words and happy to remove those 3 ash trees for you to keep your property safe.

06/16/2020

This individual just wants your money, he is not there to solve problems. Terrible business practices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired Treehugger to diagnose a problem with an evergreen tree. He suggested the problem was mites, we paid for two treatments totally nearly $800.00. When it appeared that the treatments were not working, I called with my concern. He suggested he could take some more samples for lab work and I would pay for that. He then suggested that the tree was simply dying and I should just enjoy it .

CATEGORY firewood,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], this review just isn't true. Your words are hurtful. I had been up front with the process of tree treatments with you and your wife. My contract is full of details on this. The treatments DID control mites. You missed treating your tree in 2019, after limiting the scope of the work from 2018 suggested treatments. Your wife called me in a haste in 2020 and I responded within ...

07/31/2019

Great service and execution. The crew arrived as promised and had the tree down and hauled away within an hour. They moved breakables in the area and replaced them when finished. All debris was raked up. The yard looks better than before they came. We would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Red maple removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

04/23/2018

Great communication before service was performed...various options given. Seem very knowledgeable. Jason, the arborist, was on the job and willing to discuss a lot about the trees.I had put this off for a long time because it is expensive, but I also believe I got what i paid for and wanted it done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed a 20 yr old maple and a large and small crabapple tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

11/26/2017

Everything went outstanding from start to finish. I was very happy with this project. Communication was excellent. The crew was very professional, safe, efficient, and cleaned up everything. The equipment they brought was impressive, clean, and efficient. You can tell this company is passionate about tree care, and doing the work right. This is the company to hire for tree care hands down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an Ash tree pruned, and given preventative treatment for Emerald Ash Borer. Had a very large Arborvitae removed, and (2) stumps ground below grade.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

Thank you for your business and I appreciate the kind words. See your ash tree again in 2019 to continue to protect this lovely tree. Have a great winter!

11/06/2017

Work done promptly and well at a fair price. They cleaned up afterwards. Good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treehugger recently did substantial pruning for us - along alley, over back yard, away from garage, bushes and small tree in front.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind review! Its a pleasure to work with you and your trees. Have a great winter and stay warm! :)

04/27/2017

I got a call from Greg shortly after submitting my request for an estimate letting me know that the owner and arborist, Jason, would be out the next day to look at my trees. He was, and I had an understandable and reasonable estimate waiting for me when I got home. I contacted Jason to ask a couple questions and schedule the work. He got back to me promptly and had the work completed the next day!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning and support of 18 overgrown arborvitae in my back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We really had a great time working on those weeping Arborvitaes and making them look a lot nicer for you and your back yard activities.

04/17/2017

Very well, he was professional and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming for two large trees on property

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

Tree planting, retrenchment pruning, mature tree management, disease analysis and treatment, pest management, soil analysis, fertilizing and mulching, tree trimming, dead wood removal, aesthetic pruning, dynamic/static cabling, consultations, hazardous tree evaluation, tree removal, stump grinding, firewood/log splitting, emergency storm work, Resistograph evaluations.

Free opinions and advice about trees. Please set up a consultation, not a free estimate.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available