Stonemasters

A 25 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7370 Ohms Ln

Minneapolis, MN 55439

Welcome to the Stonemasters & Sons, Inc. Stonemasters is local family owned granite / natural stone and quartz surface countertop fabrication and installation company (we do not install laminate counter-tops or counter-top sealing services) serving the greater 7-county Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN We're not the largest, but we're not the smallest fabricator and as a result are able to offer professional personal attention to your project whether large or small- a powder room vanity or a whole house; a commercial restroom, or an entire restaurant. Stonemasters works directly with Homeowners looking to just upgrade their countertops, with Interior Designers or Remodelers managing any size remodeling project, or General Contractors looking to form an open and responsive long term working relationship with an excellent granite and quartz countertop subcontractor. Let Stonemasters schedule an in–home consultation to get you a quote and start you on your way to a new kitchen. Call today for a free estimate 952-831-7625. Locally owned....

marble and granite (25)countertop installation (18)

07/19/2018

Nice job. Appointments were kept. Dean’s crew worked diligently and efficiently. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new kitchen countertop

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

03/04/2017

Called before they came out every time and were always punctual. High quality and very knowledgeable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed 9 vanity tops and kitchen counters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2015

01/03/2017

Dean was good to work with and his installers were very good. Although Dean was pretty accessible by phone, we could not send emails to Dean because of some virus blocker. We also could not leave voicemail messages because his mail box was full. A little frustrating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perimeter granite countertops.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2016

10/30/2013

Great service - willing to come to our house - spur of the moment since we needed the job done right away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shaved off 1/2" of our granite counter top opening to fit our new range

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2013

08/30/2013

The installers came earlier than expected and did a fantastic job. I dealt directly with Dean and he was very helpful and got back to me when he said he would. I would definitely use Stonemasters again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite countertop in bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2013

C

06/04/2013

Hopefully, I’m the exception from the rule. But, based on my experience, I will not I’ll be using Stonemasters again. My countertop has finally been installed and I’m very happy with it. However, the experience was disappointing and frustrating. I expected more. I felt that my business was taken for granted. I contacted Stonmasters back in March of 2013 to get a bid on a couple of types granite in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 43 sq feet of level 2 granite for kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2013

01/09/2013

The owner gave me a detailed breakdown of the costs before delivery. The delivery guys were to core holes in the stone on site per a template i had at my house - pretty standard, pretty simple. Once at my house, the stone was marked with the template but the guys didnt have the right size bit to cut one of the holes. They agreed to return three days later to cut the hole and complete the job. Over...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple fabrication and delivery of stone. Pieces were cut to my specifications. Installation was not required.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2012

01/01/2013

I had an intall date of 12/14 and it was installed a week earler on 12/6. It is beautful and we are very happy. We purchased Silestone and it is very nice...Not all of the care is needed. Dean provided us with an extra piece to use as a hot plate. Thank Dean for the good work and fast install date. I would recommend this company for their quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the kitchen countertops and sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2012

12/31/2012

They did a wonderfull job! Dean made an extra trip to our home to pick up our new sink for measuring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone masters measured for our granite counter tops, installed them, and our undermount sink. Took a total of 2 weeks. Wonderful job done. We are more than satisfied! Dean and his installers were great to work with!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2012

12/05/2012

We decided to replace our existing kitchen countertop and sink. Four countertop installation companies were contacted that provided bids on this project. Though Stonemasters bid was second lowest, this company was contracted based upon severeal factors. The company owner, Dean Latterell, impressed us with his very extensive knowledge regarding both the variety of products he offered and countertop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new kitchen countertop and sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2012

Granite, Quartz, and other natural stone countertops, shower and fireplace surrounds fabrication & installation.

Laminate Counter-top Installation, Counter-top sealing services, Plumbing, electrical & remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal