Stafford Home Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/01/2021

6225 Cambridge St

Minneapolis, MN 55416

Award winning. Stafford Home Service is a quality driven company whose trusted workmanship is focused on providing each and every customer improvements to their living or working environment. This commitment to excellence is evident through our pride and our customer's satisfaction in a job well done....

electrical (679)hvac repair (179)lighting (145)ceiling fan installation (53)home theater and stereo installation (35)home remodeling (24)cable tv (15)air duct cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (2)phone wiring (1)home remodeling (17)

11/06/2020

They were SOOO good I can hardly believe it. Did a wonderful job, even a switch on the wall, which I never dreamed could be done. Vented the fan through a wall in the attic, again a tremendous job. They were polite, punctual, professional and left the area clean. Would hire them again in a minute. And will have them be my AC and heating maintenance company for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new installation of exhaust fan/ light in upstairs bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

We appreciate you sharing your valuable feedback & we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you!

10/02/2020

Five new ceiling fans. One kitchen light replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I picked Stafford home services to install my 5 new additional ceiling fans and replace my kitchen light.because they were the highest rated electricians to install fans on Angie’s List. They also had very high ratings onTwin Cities consumers checkbook. I had not employed them before. I was not disappointed. The estimate was far below that of the electrician from Randys. They responded quickly to my inquiries. They gave me ample time before the service call to say they were on their way. They worked quickly and did a thorough job without making a mess. Both Tony and Matthew were very easy to get along with. They made modifications to some things at my request without any other expense. They hauled away the empty boxes. The electrician said they have a five year warranty . I definitely would recommend them and employ them again.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you for your business & rating our service!

09/16/2020

Excellent work! When they initially came over and gave me a quote, we discussed what I needed, but I had no idea on how they would accomplish it. The job was completed with without a problem and in a very timely manner. They covered all my needs with no surprises. I have one more upcoming job, and I will hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sub-panel and electrical outlets for garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Thank you for choosing Stafford for your service needs!

08/17/2020

My 20-year-old split AC system died in June 2020, right before a month of intense heat and humidity. I called several AC companies but they said they would not work in an attic in such heat. Another highly-rated AC firm recommended I call Stafford, one of the few companies that will do this work in summer. Stafford came out and looked at the situation and sent me an estimate the same day. It was c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Summer replacement of a split AC system in a 110-year-old house

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Thank you for rating our service! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

07/07/2020

The 2 gentlemen that came worked around whatever physical structures that were there and problem solved when issues arose. I love the outcome and when I cook, the whole house doesn't smell like oil or whatever I'm cooking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted the range vent above the stove to vent outside.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

We appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you!

05/01/2020

I was looking to have recessed lighting in a finished area. Pretty much every electrician i spoke to talked about multiple holes, some on ceiling and few on walls. Stafford finished work without a visible hole on wall or ceiling. Their electricians spent extra time to figure out different ways of accessing work area and they got their without any additional holes. In addition to light i also wante...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed lighting and Exhaust fan

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Thank you for your detailed feedback and business. It is greatly appreciated!

04/08/2020

Great! Very professional and worked efficiently and communicated well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermostat Replacement

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,electronic repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

01/31/2020

We had one fully new bathroom fan (no existing unit) and one bathroom fan replacement done today. Eric was very prompt, courteously answered my many questions, and thorough with his work, and explanations afterward. Very satisfied! thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom fans installed/replaced

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

We appreciate your review! Thank you for your time and business.

01/20/2020

Install went great. Jason did a fantastic job. He and his assist were quick and efficient. They also installed a new dining room light fixture. Area was cleaned up and you could not tell they did any work. Excellent service. Highly satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New bathroom fan installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing!

12/29/2019

Everything done well. No follow up concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change bulbs in high-ceiling stairwell and replace ceiling light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Electric remodeling installation & design. Appliance wiring. Indoor & outdoor lighting, design & installation. Computer & telephone cabling. Audio & visual systems. Integrated control system wiring. Duct work design, fabrication & installation. Indoor air quality equipment. Ceiling fans. Central vacuum systems. Security systems.

Carpentry, plumbing or concrete.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available