SOUTHWEST FIRESTONE

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since May 2005

Southwest Firestone and Hopkins Firestone. 2 Service locations to service your vehicles. Hopkins since 1975 and Southwest since 1980. A locally owned Family Business. All Makes of Tires Sold for all types of vehicles....

PRO-TECH AUTO REPAIR

We've been "Helping to Keep the Community Rolling Since 1983" Corcoran, Maple Grove, Plymouth & Rogers. Family owned & operated. AAA Approved. Complete domestic autos, European, Asian foreign cars and trucks, light and medium duty truck maintenance and repair. Motor Home service. From oil changes to complicated computer diagnostics and everything in between we cover it all. No car is foreign to us. ASE certified technicians. DOT inspections. Towing 24/7 by Kelly's Wrecker Service 763-476-6243

09/27/2016

They damaged my car and refused to fix

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A simple install

CATEGORY muffler repair

02/24/2014

I called Southwest Firestone to get a quote for an oil change and tire rotation since they're in my neighborhood and I had a coupon for $10 off these services. I had not previously taken my car there. The man I spoke to said that they weren't very busy right then - it was late Friday afternoon - so I took my car in. The work took about an hour. Everything went well. I went back after I drove about...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed oil and rotated tires.

07/25/2013

They are reliable and honest. I recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my front brakes.

06/18/2012

I trust them very much. The timing belt was a little more expensive because my vehicle was a 2000 Caravan. They're very pleasant. They got stuff done promptly. The estimates come in pretty close to what they said they would. The car is clean. They don't do add-on stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my vehicle into Southwest Firestone to have a timing belt replaced, summer times put on, right wheel alignment, and an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

01/23/2012

Overall, the experience with this company has been exceptional. They recognize their customers and care about the experience. It seems important to them that the customer understands the issue and they look for reasonable solutions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Southwest Firestone has been wonderful over the years but preparing my car for a long distance move was the epitome of service. They performed an overall inspection and dealt with the specifics to prepare my car for long distance travel. The pricing was fair, they were thorough and made certain the car was travel-ready. They even repaired a noise that i thought was the suspension for a nominal fee, making certain to show me the problem.

CATEGORY auto repair

OIL CHANGE, TRANSMISSION, RADIATOR, VEHICLE INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE TUNE-UP, A/C, BRAKE, ENGINE, STEERING & SUSPENSION, HEATING & COOLING, STARTING & CHARGING, VEHICLE ALIGNMENTS, ALL TIRE BRANDS SOLD, WINDOW TINTING, REMOTE AUTO STARTERS.

AUTO BODY