Sinco, Robert

Angie's List since September 2008

VISIT WWW.ABGD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ...

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

03/07/2009

He is reliable, professional and knowledgeable. He listens to me and answers all my questions. The staff is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sinco is my dentist.

11/25/2008

I have been going to Dr. Sinco since my early 20s. I followed him when he moved from north Minneapolis to Plymouth. He is an excellent dentist and his practice seems to be well run.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My insurance covered most of my visit for check up.

09/26/2008

He does what is a priority. He does not do any unnecessary work. I trust his judgment. He is highly professional and amazingly fast. He tries to be as pain free as possible. I have a had a filling done within a half hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We see Dr. Sinko biannually for cleanings, examinations and all other dental work.