Sen, Dr. Soma

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 25 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

01/24/2014

I was last in to see her about a month ago. She is very responsive to what you need to talk to her about. I think she is excellent. It is very hard to get an appointment with her. She is a very busy doctor, because I think people like her. She listens to what you have to say, and she gives very good advise. The staff is friendly, they are always on time, and there is never a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Soma Sen. She is my cardiologist.

CATEGORY cardiologist

02/09/2009

Dr. Sen is very, very good. Her bedside manner is excellent. She can't do enough for you, she is just a nice person. She takes very good care of the patient. She is very thorough and compassionate. She is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sen is my husbands cardiologist.

CATEGORY cardiologist