SCHLEMMER ELECTRIC

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2010

Family owned and operated local electrical contractor est. 1992...

Dreamscaping Inc

2  REVIEWS
Dreamscaping Inc

Remodeling Contractor who specializes in bathrooms and basement spaces done correctly, in a timely manner and leaving the site absolutely clean. My invoice is always the same as my bid.

04/13/2019

Contacted Schlemmer Electric from a list of Bloomington, MN Electricians after calling a couple of other companies. We needed emergency service on a Saturday and other companies were attempting to schedule us as far out as Wed. Jim sent his son Dan out within an hour of contacting him. Problem fixed quickly, professionally and inexpensively. They will be our go to electricians for all our future n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lost power after attempting to change out some outlets. Main breaker was shut off and had some sparking at outlets.

10/13/2018

Called in a panic, talked me through the problem, saved me thousands upon thousands. what can I say, honest people that know their stuff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unsurpassed

07/06/2018

I called at 9:00am and Dan and Mike were at my home two hours later. They were fast and professional. They even cleaned up some incorrect wiring in my panel. Total time was less than 30 minutes. I will use them again and would refer to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main breaker switch was failing in circuit panel. I needed the meter pulled and breaker replaced. It was 95 degrees and needed A/C!

05/08/2018

Terrific. They were fast and good! Great to work with. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General electrical work on older home to meet inspection requirements

12/22/2017

I placed a request for service in the morning and got a call in the middle of the afternoon that someone could stop by yet that day. He was very thorough, found the problem and all was working again. Very professional, thorough and polite young man. I would recommend Schlemmer Electric any day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a GFI outlet in my master bathroom that was not working.

CATEGORY electrician

Complete electrical contracting from doorbell to powerplant.