Ron the Sewer Rat

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since February 2002

Ron the Sewer Rat is proud of our competitive pricing. We think you'll appreciate having our fees disclosed to you completely before having us perform work for you. We want every customer to know that we are a fair and honest company who prides itself on our integrity and knowledge of our business. We take our responsibility to each one of our customers homes as an important part of our purpose to serve. We want you to rest assured that your drains are taken care of safely, so you rest easy after our visit. Alternate Email: novelgirl@live.com...

The Bat Evictors

29  REVIEWS
The Bat Evictors

We are bat removal specialists. We have been serving Southeast MN and West Central WI for over 20 years. Our process of exclusion uses one-way exit devices that allow bats to get out but not get back in. We are owner operated. We guarantee results.

06/24/2020

We scheduled three back to back appointments for drain cleaning and camera inspection. The tech, Tim, explained that, if I didn't need a formal report (we didn't) they could forego the extra cost to us as they perform the cleaning using a camera anyway. Excellent work and professional service, would highly recommend and am planning work for another family member, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main drain cleanout

CATEGORY animal removal,sewer cleaning

12/27/2019

Rod J had great service and he resolved the issue quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

CATEGORY drain cleaning

12/10/2019

Repair was prompt (same morning that I called), quoted and drain cleaned out quickly, and cleanup was performed. Very happy. Would continue to use Ron the Sewer Rat as first choice. Fair, prompt, and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain clean-out in laundry

CATEGORY drain cleaning

09/20/2019

Andy and Fran came out; called ahead and arrived on time; they figured out what the problem was. They didn't have equipment to climb on my steep roof two stories up but helped me describe the problem so I can find someone with the right equipment. Friendly and professional. I'd call them again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of gurgling toilets

CATEGORY plumbing

06/20/2019

They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my lines and clogged sink.

CATEGORY plumbing