RGF Cleaning

A 169 Reviews

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since August 2014

5807 Knox Avenue North

Minneapolis, MN 55430

All Rooms: Dust pictures frame, knickknacks, ceiling fans, lamps, furniture, woodwork, shelves and baseboard. Remove cobwebs, vacuum carpets, wash all floors and dry wood floors. Vacuum furniture included under any cushions. Kitchen: Clean appliances, counters, cabinet, table and chairs. Wash floors, clean, scrub and sanitize sink and counter tops. Clean microwaves inside out. Bathroom: Clean, scrub and sanitize shower, bathtubs, sinks and toilets. Clean mirrors and polish chrome. Wash floors and tile walls. IF IT'S DIRTY, WE'LL CLEAN IT! We have affordable rates & Free Estimates. Give us a call and ask about our discounts on routine cleanings....

house cleaning (169)floor cleaning (8)blind cleaning (4)window cleaning (2)

06/11/2020

It went very well. They came earlier than scheduled so they had to wait for me to get there. The house was very clean when they were done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

09/18/2019

Great service and very quick to respond! Also was able to meet the nice staff and they were very good about taking any feedback (minimal). I have already recommended them to a friend who is moving and will need a similar service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One-time deep clean

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

D

08/16/2019

There were a few concerns: They arrived 20 minutes late, I drove over to the new house to meet them, then had to wait for them to arrive. They packed up to leave 15 minutes early and said "We're done." My request was clear: first priority was the kitchen, second was the bathrooms, third was to dust the entire house (if there was time). If three women each leave 15 minutes early, that's 45 minutes ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning - 6 hours to focus on kitchen, downstairs fridge, and four bathrooms before we move our furniture in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

08/03/2019

This team was fabulous. I almost don’t want to tell how great they are because I don’t want them to be too busy to come back! The attention to detail was amazing. Every time I turned around I was awed by something else they had done. With our busy schedules housecleaning had gotten away from us and Raquel and her team made our house shine. They cleaned things u has no idea how to clean easily and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review , our goal is to definitely make your life easier, there's nothing like coming home to a clean home and just being stress-free and not having to worry about cleaning. Your kind words of encouragement is what motivates the team to go above and beyond and give that extra attention to detail. Thank you again and have a good day

07/26/2019

Raquel and the ladies showed up on time, finished quickly and got everything so clean and fresh. It’s like I just moved in again, a brand new home! I have set up a monthly service as they did such a superb job cleaning my house. ☺️

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a deep clean done on the home after decluttering.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are glad to hear we have another satisfied customer and look to serving you for years to come

06/04/2019

We needed a deep housecleaning to prepare to sell our current home, and Raquel responded very quickly. She was able to get us scheduled on the day we wanted, and the team arrived right on time. I got a text when they were done, and everything looked great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this fabulous review and thank you for you business

03/01/2019

The team was very professional and thorough. Left our new home sparkling!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful cleaning work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

I’m thrilled to hear you were pleased with the cleaning. And I’m definitely looking forward to continue doing business with you

10/22/2018

It went very well. Raquel remembered all the things I asked to be cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home cleaned, two floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

10/16/2018

Raquel and her team were friendly, punctual and thorough. It was delightful to come home to a sparkling clean house. And not just surface clean, even the inside of the oven looked as good as new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thank you very much for the review, it’s always great to hear when a customer was happy with our cleaning services 😀

10/13/2018

The owner and two crew members arrived promptly and worked for several hours. They did a great job getting dirt and old wax off the floor. I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of tiled basement floor

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you very much for the great review, looking forward to working with you again!

Residential Cleaning Services. Rooms. Dust- Picture Frames, Ceiling Fans, Lamps, Furniture, Woodwork, Shelves, Remove Cobwebs. Vacuum- Carpets & Furniture. Wash Floors. Clean -Appliances, Counters, Tables, Chairs, Sinks, Showers, Bathtubs, Sinks, Toilets, Mirrors, Wash Floors, & Polish Chrome.