Renewed Hardwood Floors Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

6016 Bethia Ln

Minneapolis, MN 55429

Renewed Hardwood Floors Inc. Has been in business for 25years . Jeff Kroh is owner and operator Hands on we have 4 Experienced flooring techs that are well trained. Provide Quality service at Competitive price we enjoy what we do. Always great to see satisfied Customers. ( Integrity is our Bond)...

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (317)Flooring Sales and Installation (208)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (19)Unfinished Carpentry (4)

04/08/2017

We had the best experience with Renewed Hardwood Floors! After checking out several contractors Renewed had the best price and was great in helping us choose the right material and installation for our needs. Service was wonderful, staff was really professional, and we love, love the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring install and tile and carpet removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

03/29/2017

Jeff came out and took a look and told me that the scratches weren't doing any permanent harm to the wood and that he'd actually wait before doing any refinishing. And that even the best finish will still get scratches from dogs. I was really astounded by his honesty. I've never had someone out for a quote that recommended doing nothing! He probably saved us thousands over a less honest contractor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our hardwood floors have been getting surface scratches from our dogs' nails. I asked Jeff to come out and give us an opinion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

D

03/27/2017

Jeff was unable to keep his appointment to provide a bid. Others were much more responsive and able to provide timely bids and were rated highly on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood floors on main level.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

02/20/2017

Excellent. They were on time. Cleaned up after themselves. Work with me to get the color we were looking for. Top notch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch and refinish hardwood floors. Oak and Maple

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2016

02/06/2017

They were prompt, knowledgeable, personable, and did a BEAUTIFUL job. I almost cried when I first saw it. The job was done 2 months ago, and we haven't come across any problems. It was an expensive project, but we did receive quotes from others that were nearly identical. The only thing to note is that they had to take off trim all over to install the floors. They put it all back, but it did get c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had solid hardwood floors installed in our ENTIRE 1st and 2nd floors, including a stairway (totaling <2,000 sq ft).

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

01/11/2017

Jeff quickly provided a quote quickly and was professional through the entire process. The output of his team was high quality. They took 2 bedrooms with hardwood floors that were covered by carpet for years and returned them to amazing condition. The work was suppose to take 3 days but the team worked hard and completed the project in 2 days. I would certainly hire Jeff again to do any future har...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing of hardwood floors in 2 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2016

D

01/01/2017

This company never returned calls to us. Could have at least called to say they weren't interested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hard wood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

10/07/2016

Very happy with all the work. The new hallway hardwood floor matches perfectly with the 60 year old bedroom floors. Nice folks to work with and are priced competively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing hardwood floors and adding a hardwood hallway.

CATEGORY contractors, flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

09/28/2016

The floors were in rough shape and they did a solid job refinishing them. The price was very competitive or better compared with other bids. They did a very good job of keeping mess and dust to a minimum. There were a few small details that prevented my rating from being an "excellent" like leaving a box of supplies on my front porch, putting a floor vent cover in a location I couldn't find, and n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood floors in living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms, and hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

06/16/2016

I was concerned about the new wood matching the 23 year old floor.  They did a beautiful job matching up the new wood to the original wood.  The floors look new again.  Very happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large area sanded and re-finished (informal dining, kitchen, hearth room, hallway, foyer, half-bath, etc).  I also had an area that needed to have the wood replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2016

Floor Sanding, Installation, Custom Patching & Lacing In, Staircase Treads & Risers Refinishing & Installation, Custom Staining & Refinishing.

Not Applicable