Premier Moving Services

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2008

Premier Moving Services is a nationwide vehicle relocation company. Unlike many other auto transportation companies, you will only work with the owner of Premier Moving Services. Over the past 13+ years Kevin has personally handled the relocation of thousands of vehicles. Typical customers are snow-birds, people moving cross country, internet sales, and inter-family transfers. Call Kevin to discuss your needs. You will be happy you did....

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

06/29/2018

Kevin was an absolute wizard! We had contracted with another company, who notified us on pick-up day that no carrier was available. I found Premier, and was continually impressed with Kevin's knowledge, helpfulness and problem solving abilities. He delivered our car on time, and at the quoted price. If I ever need auto transport services again, he will be my first choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport Jeep from LA to Minneapolis

CATEGORY

07/10/2017

The driver did an amazing job of getting here prior to scheduled and worked through incredibly inclement weather. Very pleased with the service he provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a vehicle transported from Pennsylvania to Washington state that we had purchased

CATEGORY

05/19/2017

Very well - my car was delivered safely to Naples within 5 days. Thank you for great service, Kevin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin arranged to have my car shipped from Minnesota to Florida. He honored my Angie's List Coupon so the cost was $850, which I appreciated. My car was picked up on Thursday afternoon rather than morning as I had originally informed - so that rating on punctuality is a "B." Otherwise, Kevin was professional and responsive and I'd hire him again without reservation.

CATEGORY car transport

07/23/2016

Seamless Information needed was provided Selected a great transporter--delivered in three days. Recipient commented on the courteousness and helpfulness of the driver Excellent communication Kevin very easy to work with and readily available

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transporting a car from Minneapolis MN to Portland Or

CATEGORY moving companies

07/06/2016

It was seamless, worry free, professional, and pleasant. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arranged auto transport from SW Florida to My home in MPLS.

CATEGORY car transport

Call Kevin to handle all of your auto transportation needs. I am a transport broker. I arrange the interstate relocation of vehicles. My services are ideally suited for snow-birds, people moving long distance, internet vehicle sales, car dealers, etc. 13 years in the business. I have seen it all. Please call with your questions.