Pets Are Inn

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2001

SEVERAL LOCATIONS. Your pet lives in a home. We believe that should not change because you are going on vacation. Pre-screened and approved pet loving homes will happily welcome your pet in their home and care and love them while you are away. No kennels, just a welcoming home for you furry friend....

Whiskers To Tails Petsitting

We are an in-home pet sitting service for dogs, cats, and other small pocket pets. Care is provided in the pet's own home. Pet owners can contact us for an in-home consultation where we meet each other, discuss pet care needs and determine if we are the right choice for the owner and their pets.

Award 2019

09/20/2019

Fabulous. My dog is very sweet, but she can also be quite skittish, and she can be a runner if frightened. She fell in love with her carers and their dog, and they fell in love with her. I have used Pets Are Inn for many years, with my previous dog, and knew that I would not have to worry about anything while I was in Eastern Europe, far away from phones or WiFi much of the time. She was well care...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog needed care while I was out of the country for 3 weeks

07/02/2019

Excellent. Very convenient and worth the little extra cost. We have used pets are inn nearly a dozen times!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doggie lodging

CATEGORY kennels

Thnak you, [Member Name Removed]. We love Gertie!!!

05/21/2019

I love this service! They find a loving home in which your pet can stay while you are traveling. Convenient pick-up and drop-off at prearranged times. My animals always return home happy and calm and I get a note from the hosts which I always enjoy. I know my pets have been well cared for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet boarding

04/12/2019

Always pleased, stress free. Owner and pet very satisfied Daisy loves visiting "her friends"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitter

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels

01/06/2019

PetsAreInn is a FABULOUS team of caring professionals. We APPRECIATE their attention to detail and the ease of use for each trip we schedule with them. Our Irish Terrier is treated like a family member, so having the best care and his safety in a home versus a facility means the world to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Care while Away from Home

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels

Care of pets occurs in individualized private homes. Serving the metro are since 1982. Awarded the "Best of Edina" by Edina Magazine

We are not a brick & mortar kennel facility nor a pet sitter that comes to your home for walks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard