Perry's Hardwood Floor Service Inc.

A 69 Reviews

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since January 2018

Awards & Badges

3346 Lincoln St NE

Minneapolis, MN 55418

We are a family owned and operated hardwood flooring company who has been satisfying customers since 1977. Our family has been doing hardwood flooring for over 70 years now, and strive for excellence in all of our products. We specialize in custom stains as well as dark stains like Ebony, Greys, and True Black. From solid hardwoods, prefished, LVP, or laminates, we use all of our old school knowledge with modern techniques, and new technology to make the process as easy as possible for you the home owner. Once we are all finished with your floors our clean team comes in, and makes sure your home looks beautiful before we leave. NO subs, everyone works for the Perry's Hardwood family! Dustless sanding also available. We can help with furniture moving, but will discuss prior. We do not do carpet or tile. ...

hardwood floors (65)flooring (16)

02/26/2021

It was very good, they did a very nice job of making the new hardwood floor matched to the existing floor on the other room and it looked perfect. Very tidy, neat and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

12/03/2020

We recently had our stairs updated to hardwood from carpet and we couldn't be happier with the results.  Perry's entire team was extremely professional and the end result is stunning. Thank you for the amazing job. Sincerely, Travis

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Photo for Perry's Hardwood Floor Service Inc. - 3346 Lincoln St NE, Minneapolis, MN - 39062491

12/03/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Photo for Perry's Hardwood Floor Service Inc. - 3346 Lincoln St NE, Minneapolis, MN - 39062489

10/16/2020

new hardwood main floor, dining and kitchen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work and attention to detail. One of the few that still do it the old way with real wood, sand, stains and poly to give that beautiful smooth and clean surface. No cracks between boards. Decades being in business shows in their craftsmanship. Well with the time and investment. Have already referred them to others and will continue to do so

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

09/23/2020

Perry’s Flooring was FANTASTIC! The crew exceeded my expectations. I called them and they were able to schedule me sooner than expected. Most of the work was completed while we were away on vacation. Due to their outstanding reputation, I was able to trust them explicitly and I came home to beautiful new floors. I have already recommended them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

09/02/2020

Patrick and team did a wonderful job, were on schedule and easy to work with. Quality, value and reliability makes Perry’s my go-to for clientele. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing of floors for client

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/18/2020

refinishing original floors under carpets

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fantastic. Patrick and his team were always on time, efficient and great at what they do. The many years of family experience shows! Totally thrilled with the results - this house has been brought back to life from 1929.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

04/04/2020

Absolutely excellent I saw their sign in the window at the Hulme Store on Grand Avenue and I liked how the floors looked - they are very hardworking and respectful - gave great advice on stain color - Walnut! I am a real estate agent and will definitely recommend to my clients!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and stain front hall stairs duplex Macalester Groveland St. Paul

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

03/20/2020

We are extremely pleased with our refinished floors. Patrick and Leland were great to work with and they did an excellent job. I particularly liked their HEPA-vac - almost no dust at all!! They took care to cover and protect our cabinets, etc. Patrick was always prompt in returning calls and scheduled meetings, etc. No problems there whatsoever. I will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished hardwood floors on entire main level

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Photo for Perry's Hardwood Floor Service Inc. - 3346 Lincoln St NE, Minneapolis, MN - 38453738

02/13/2020

The process was seamless and it turned out even better than I expected, I'm very happy with everything. Highly recommend this company! Great prices I wouldn't change anything . Great job guys I wish more contractors were this way

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

We offer tare outs of most any old matereal. We install prefinished floorinng, raw wood, laminite, and some tile. We offer dustless refinishing, custom colors, custom boarders, oil, and water base finishes all avalible. Stairs, and custom trim work avalible as well as all garbage removed upon completion, and we always send in a cleaning crew after we finished.