Oxi Fresh of Minneapolis Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2014

At first glance we may look like any other carpet cleaner, but we’re anything but that. Oxi Fresh has been designed from the ground up to provide the most effective, safest, and greenest Minnesota carpet cleaning possible. We don’t use traditional cleaning methods or solutions, because we don’t believe they can provide the quality Minnesota carpet cleanings people deserve. How exactly is our Minnesota carpet cleaning system different? It’s a green, low moisture, pile lifting cleaning system. Oxi Fresh’s cleaning method uses green carpet cleaning solutions - a powerful oxygenated booster and an encapsulator - that actively break up dirt and debris and then capture it all in microscopic crystals. And for our cleaning solutions to work, we only need 5% of the water a traditional Minnesota carpet cleaning company would use. Where most steam cleaners need 40-60 gallons of water to clean a home, we need two. That means after your Minnesota carpet cleaning, you’ll be back on your now dry carpets in about an hour! Twin Cities Locations: Rosemount - 7303 161st St Rosemount MN 55068, Minneapolis - 8100 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426, Minnetonka - 10501 Wayzata Blvd Minnetonka MN 55305, Maple Grove - 13786 Reimer Dr Maple Grove MN 55311, Saint Cloud - 35 33rd Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303, and Saint Paul - 445 Minnesota St Ste 1500 Saint Paul, MN 55101....

N/A
First Response Restoration, Water Damage

First Response Restoration, Water Damage Minneapolis Specialist, in Minneapolis, MN, is the leading water damage restoration company serving Minneapolis and surrounding areas. We offer water, mold, storm and sewage damage services, Coronavirus cleaning services, 24-hour emergency service, and much more. For more information, contact First Response Restoration, Water Damage Minneapolis Specialist today! We are available by Appointment Only.

11/09/2017

Great results. Removed the pet stains. Deodorizing carpets helped remove the dog smell from my house. Work was done quickly, neatly, and thoroughly. Before beginning work, Todd explained the process, inspected the rooms with me pointing out areas of concern, and answered questions. The best part -- carpets dried fast! Todd was friendly and polite; would hire again. Very affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning pet stains from carpets.

10/16/2017

Professional, punctual, & job well done. I would surely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business!

07/17/2017

He was able to get some stains out that I have been trying to get out for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our carpet cleaned upstairs and downstairs.

06/08/2017

We were pleasantly surprised by how soft and clean the carpet felt and looked after the cleaning services. Our technician was very professional, friendly, and thorough. We would definitely choose them again if we ever need carpets cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for main living space, basement, and four bedrooms.

03/14/2017

I sold my condo to a family member, and needed the carpet to be cleaned before she moved in later that day. The carpet was in TERRIBLE shape due to our cats throwing up often, and our kids just being kids. I was embarrassed by the state of the carpet and didn't want to leave it like that for my family member. The carpet cleaner showed up right on time, and did an amazing job. I couldn't believe ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning of an 1100 square foot condo

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning. Pet Stain Removal & Treatment. Hardwood Floor Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Water Damage Restoration. Structural Drying. Odor Control. Carpet Dyeing.

Carpet Installation & Sales.