Ole & Lena's Garage Door Service LLC

A 553 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2001

PO Box 20732

Minneapolis, MN 55420

WE SPECIALIZE IN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE and GREAT VALUES! Ole and Lenas Garage Door Service is a 25 year tradition in the Twin Cities with exceptional values all year long. We realize that garage door problems do arise and not always when convenient, therefore we make ourselves available for you when YOU need us! We have knowledgeable friendly staff who make themselves available for our customers 24/7/365. Someone is always ready to help you, so contact the team at Ole and Lenas, we welcome a dialogue with our customers by email or by phone....

garage door repair and installation (547)door installation (34)garage building (6)auto repair (6)

02/20/2020

Excellent service without overselling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

07/28/2019

I was hoping it was just a broken cable, but spring needed to be replaced too. Was a quick and easy repair. Far smoother than when i was initially trapped in a garage with no side door or windows on a hot and sunny day. But that's another story.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken cable and spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], Thank you for submitting your review on Angie'[Member Information Removed] List. We are glad that our technician was able to get your problem resolved as promptly as possible. If you have any questions or other issues arrise please give us a call! We appreciate your feedback, Ole & Lena'[Member Information Removed] Garage Door Service

06/14/2019

Very unresponsive., poor communication. This company is obviously understaffed. Took a while to get the initial appointment. We had to remind them to get it confirmed. After initial appointment (at which samples were left), we gave them specifics of what we were looking for and asked questions regarding options. No response. Followed up, then we received a quote, but none of our questions were ans...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], We are truly sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience with our company. We have since added to our staff so we are able to provide the high level of service our customers are used to. Providing proactive customer service is something we strive for on a daily basis and we would like to apologize the communication you received was poor and lacked a sense ...

05/19/2019

The most unresponsive company I have ever dealt with. I was ready to buy 2, higher end Clopay doors along with new openers. I contacted Ole and Lena's due to them being an "Authorized Dealer" on the Clopay site, and for having good reviews here. The initial appointment went well - I was promised a sample of the wood I was interested in by the end of the day, or the following day, along with a quot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning the poor communication you have faced. We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you may have read our reviews, we are usually known for our great customer service and we regret that we missed the mark this time. It is important to us our customers are...

03/27/2019

They said they need to fabricate a part for a motor and door they installed. It’s been 2 1/2 weeks and they still have no idea when the part will arrive! It would be better in the long run to replace the equipment with a company that uses stock parts. Their service is a joke as is their same day service. Maybe a 3D printer could do the trick?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing garage door they installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

We're sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with us and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We currently are working with your management company and looking into your account for resolution. Please understand that unfortunately, some parts are not able to be stocked and addi...

12/31/2018

Work was completed quickly and for a good rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New track for garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your service appointment on Angie's List. We appreciate your time and value your opinion. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/13/2018

They showed up on time and were very professional and experienced. They were actually cheaper than what quoted me for the job. Very pleased with their work and would call in the future for any garage door needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a previously purchased new garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, our Technician, Matt who served you is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/27/2018

Salesman never called me back to quote me 2 doors. He was unprofessional talking to me on a cell phone that was cutting in and out. I would not recommend buying doors. They might be good at service from what Angie’s list reviews. But I’ll never know

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get a quote for new garage doors. The salesmen took 7 hours to call me back, and seemed annoyed talking to me.

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the delay in responding to your concerns. We reviewed your concerns with our salesman and he did state the connection was very poor and unfortunately that happens when on a cell from time to time out in the field. Our sales person did try reaching out once he got back in the office and left a message resulting in no return phone call. We hope to have an...

06/26/2018

Perfect! I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. Let us know if you have any questions, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

06/25/2018

Great. Came within 1 hour of my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to help and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Installation & Service of Residential Garage Doors & Openers • Residential Entry & Storm Doors

Security and/or Fire System