Nordeast Electric, Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4219 Central Ave NE

Minneapolis, MN 55421

Nordeast Electric is a full service Electric Repair, Service and Installation Company. We are located in North East Minneapolis, MN. Our motto is "Do Right, Just and Fair". For more than 30 years, we have been providing the highest professional electrical service and installation to a wide range of both residential and commercial clients in the Twin Cities Metro area. Throughout the years we have diligently developed a reputation for professional excellence through the high quality services performed for our clients. Since 1977, Nordeast Electric has provided quality, efficient, and reliable services to all of our customers in the Twin Cities Metro area. As an owner-operated business, we understand the value of your hard-earned money and work dutifully to make sure you are receiving the best service possible. We are Reliable, Affordable, Licensed, Insured and ready to meet all of your electrical service needs. We are an award winning company....

electrician (141)lighting installation (31)home remodeling (1)generator repair (1)

01/15/2020

They had an opening so an electrician was able to arrive 3 days before the scheduled time. The replacement went smoothly. The pleasant electrician took care to ensure the height was what we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a ceiling light/chandelier replaced with a new one.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Photo for Nordeast Electric, Inc - 4219 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN - 38332690

10/09/2019

Nothing tripped the new GFCI once it was wired correctly. Seems I had just wired it wrong, could have been due to short wires that I should have extended. Tech had the circuit repaired in under 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our GFCI outlet issue resolved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

D

09/17/2019

I called and made an appointment nearly 3 weeks ago, but after taking off work and waiting I got no call or visit on the day of my appointment. I tried calling several times to see if there was an updated window from my (8a-12p) from when I booked, and got no response or call-back throughout the day. I'm disappointed that I waited so long to have a no-show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet Replacement, Panel Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

[Member Name Removed] we would like to apologize for the no show, we provide high quality electrical service as our reviews reflect. You slipped through the crack of my mistake I did not get you on our calendar from my note book. This was my mistake! I am sorry about that. If there is anything I could do to redeem myself please let me know.

08/27/2019

Light and outlet change done very quickly. Find breaker issue was like finding a needle in a haystack! Electrician found fairly quick. person living in the basement was actually still using a black light that was shorting out. I had just gotten ripped off by Randy's Electric and it was great doing business with somebody honest!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker was repeatedly shutting off. Had a light and a outlet to install also.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2017

11/26/2018

It went great and we are pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace electrical outlet not up to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

10/08/2018

Exactly as it should have. Preliminary contact to set up the job, (rewiring of all living room circuits and fuse box installation of circuit to handle an air-conditioner), explanation of what was needed, cost estimate, professionalism of execution and ease of communications and contact exceeded my expectations (which were high). Excellent post-job followup. Job (on a 110 year old house) was comple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewiring of all living room wall outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

08/13/2018

They were supposed to call me so I could meet them there and go over what we knew to that point. They never called me. It would have lessened the bill as we know the problem was in the attic area

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shoot flickering lights and dead outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

06/22/2018

They didn't show up for appointment, or call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new light over kitchen sink and a dimmer switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

Hello I Just searched for you on our calendar, witch we search by address. Your address did not show up on search. We just had a software update, I am thinking maybe your information did not transfer. Something has gone wrong we must have made a mistake. I am sorry! If you could reply back and I will get you booked top priority. I will understand if you do not reply, I hope to hear back from you. ...

06/21/2018

This project went even better than I had hoped. When I called and left a message, I received a call back within 30 minutes. The person I spoke with (Bill) was very knowledgeable and scheduled time for the job the following week. Additionally, a previous electrician was supposed to have installed a transfer switch, which I found out later was not done properly. Later that morning, Bill called back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install transfer switch for a portable generator.

CATEGORY electrician, generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

06/15/2018

Excellent work from the team that came. Explained process thoroughly, friendly, efficient, and organized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of powerline mast from storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Meters and panels repair and change outs, service upgrades, federal pacific electric (fpe) change outs, ,lighting, ceiling fans, switches and receptacles install and repair, power distribution, appliance and equipment wiring, electrical inspections, maintenance, emergency repairs, alterations, new construction wiring, general contractors & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check