NaturaLawn of America

B 55 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2003

8824 Zealand Ave N Ste A

Minneapolis, MN 55445

Now offering new customers $50 off annual lawn care program. At NaturaLawn of America we create and promote a greener and healthier lawn by using organic based products. NaturaLawn supports this by offering a wide range of products that are safe for your family, your pets, and the environment....

lawn treatment (54)lawn care (11)irrigation system (1)lawn & landscaping (1)pest control (1)

03/05/2020

Contracted with them for several years. The quality of service started out good but declined - haphazard spreading of the weed control and fertilizer and we could never get them to spread the product on the north side of our property which had a steep but short rise (1' at the east edge and 5' high at the west edge). The final issue arose during a construction project on our house: we could not ge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
natural weed control, fertilization, aeration and seeding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Good morning [Member Name Removed], I am looking into this for you. I would like to confirm a few things with you to make sure I am looking into the right account and that all information I am looking at is accurate. Please let me know a time I may call you and go over all this with you. I am looking forward to speaking with you and fixing any problems that may have occurred in the past.

06/11/2018

Our lawn looks great. They are diligent about being noting possible areas that might need re-treatment and handle it promptly. Always courteous and professional. Same for the insect control service they offer. We like the fact that the products are less harmful to us and the environment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization and Insect Spraying

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

D

06/10/2018

This summer season I had as many if not more weeds after using their services the summer before. Also, after including the aeration and seeding service saw no improvement in thickness of lawn. I think the worse part was their reply to my disappointment which was "It is sad that I was not able to find this out before you cancelled....." instead of coming to look at my lawn and offering an explanati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a season to improve my lawn including aeration and seeding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry for any problems you have had but I can't find you in our system or any work history that we have done for you. I would love to be able to speak to you about any work that we have done and you weren't satisfied or happy with. We take great pride in being able to make sure every customer is satisfied with the work we do. When you have a moment if you could please...

03/29/2018

I used them for 2 years and my lawn was perfect. I then changed to another provider to save a little money. I regret doing that because now, my lawn is in bad shape. I returned to NLA for the 2018 season and I am confident they will bring my lawn back to its previous perfect state.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2016

03/26/2018

Excellent - very personable & easy to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilizer

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2017

Just want to say thank you for giving us this review. We really do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to do this for us. Have a wonderful day!

03/05/2018

Our lawn looks great. We were using another company's organic lawn service for several years, but our yard was not looking good. After lots of research and calling around we decided to switch to Naturalawn. It was a great decision. Love our green, weed-free yard. They perform a turf sample & assessment and then formulate the treatment to fit your lawn's exact needs. The results are amazing. Their ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual lawn fertilizing service

COST $507.93

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]! I know our technicians love to hear when a customer thinks highly of the work they do. I will make sure to show this review to your technician, I'm sure it will make him smile. Have a wonderful day and be safe in this crazy storm we're having.

03/15/2017

Great job and great experiences with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care and Mosquito Control.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

03/15/2017

Great experience, they went above and beyond what I expected they were going to do. I have recommended them to my friends and family

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care and Mosquito Control

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

10/31/2016

Service was done on a pre-determined schedule as advertised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

08/06/2016

I don't use them anymore. They did service for me last year for the season. Their price was competitive with everybody else. They just didn't seem to do the best job of taking care of weeds so that is why I changed companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On their last visit they had their five or six step program, but I don't remember what the last one was. They did lawn fertilization and weed killer. They are a lawn care company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2016

Aeration & seeding, Grub Control, Mole Control, Flea and Tick Control, Mosquito Control

Lawn mowing, Lawn Clean-up