Minnesota Tree Experts

A 165 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2004

7527 Oliver Avenue North

Minneapolis, MN 55444

Minnesota Tree Experts in our 21st year of business has all up to date equipment to get you job done safely, efficiently, and effectively. We will work within your budget to get your job done. Fell free to call with any questions....

tree service (163)

06/11/2020

Travis stated a price then added more cost. Talked about a discount then recanted it with lame excuse. Hired another provider and called Travis to apologize as going with another source. He then proceeded to argue with me, did name calling. He has no clue about being courteous to people and customers. Total ego and narcissistic. They did do previous work , but will never hire again because of his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ornamental tree removal

CATEGORY

I see only one person in this post doing the name calling.

06/09/2020

I had great experience with Eric and AJ helping me out with a storm damaged tree limb. Eric is experienced, knowledgable, trustworthy and went beyond my expectations to help get the limb removed. AJ was friendly and professional; and he removed the damaged limb quickly and safely. 100% satisfied with a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
storm damaged tree limb removed

05/27/2020

They were fast and cleaned as they worked. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tree / Brush removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

03/06/2020

Thorough and efficient crew. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trim numerous trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

11/01/2019

Work has been scheduled for May, 2020.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of long hedge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

07/09/2019

Made an appointment for them to see the tree 11:30 Thursday. Nobody came, nobody called. We finally called them that afternoon and they said "he got behind." So we made a new appointment for 2pm Monday. Nobody came. Nobody called to tell us they weren't coming, or to explain why they missed the appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trim branches from tree in front yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

06/15/2019

Good crew worked well together. Clean up was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 large silver maples trimmed and broken limbs removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

06/12/2019

WOW what an amazing company! I'm so impressed with the professionalism that Dave showed when he came to my house. He explained what was wrong with my trees and what needed to be done. He took the time to walk around my yard with me going over everything, what they would be doing how long it would take and the pricing was so reasonable! He got me scheduled within days completely recommend Minnesota...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and a few removals

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/16/2019

Travis was wonderful. I met him when they removed a large branch that had fallen in a storm. There company was the only one interested in a small job. Travis old me that the branch that had fallen was dead and showed me the many dead and hollow branches on the old silver maple. He recommended that the tree be removed but I don't feel ready to say goodbye yet. Travis worked out a plan that could sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim up a large silver maple and remove dead branches and trim a red maple.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

05/06/2019

Mike was a no show. We had an appointment set up for a specific day and time for them to come out and take a look at project and give me a quote. They never showed up. Never answered my voicemail or text I left either. Definitely not the way to do business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted a quote for trees I needed cut down on property...never even showed up to give me a quote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

sorry you were not able to get your free estimate i'm not real sure what the problem was

Certified Arborist Tree pruning, Tree removal, corrective pruning,