Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer & Water Inc

A 67 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since September 2007

3233 45th Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55406

Additional contact name - Mark Koyhtya. Super Service Award Winner for 2015....

plumber (54)sewer cleaning (39)drain pipe installation (21)drain cleaning (14)excavating (13)well and water pump (2)

01/03/2020

Even though it was the worst time (over the Holiday) they came out as soon as they could and installed 20 ft of new PVC and made sure rest was secure. Couldn't have asked for a better job or company!!!! Dug up the minimum of yard, to make springtime repair easier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavating collapsed sewer line.

CATEGORY excavators, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

10/31/2017

Kevin was great to work with from the first phone call all the way through until the buyer was satisfied with the work performed. He was responsive to each phone call, text, and email. The work was done correctly the first time and he put things back in order from the excavation. Kevin provided his expertise and was committed to staying with the project until everyone involved was satisfied. I hig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed sewer line repair work done in a timely manner to meet closing requirements for the sale of a home. This involved repairs under the street and under the sidewalk.

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

10/17/2017

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of Mpls Suburban Sewer and Water! Even when I offered to pay Kevin for the time he spent diagnosing the problem, he would not take any money. Kind and polite, sincere and caring service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had no idea of what kind of work I needed to have done when I found the basement shower filled with dirty water. I called a plumber who told me I needed to call someone who could work on the sewer. The City of Edina recommended Minneapolis Suburban Sewer and Water. I called them and Kevin came out within a short time. He spent about an hour going through the house, following pipes, etc until he discovered our problem was with our lift station. In the end, he diagnosed the problem--we need a new lift station but this is not their specialty. He would not take any money for all the time he spent. He also spent more of his precious time contacting other people who could do this kind of work, making sure we would be taken care of. He also was careful in referring us to people who wouldn't charge "an arm and a leg."

CATEGORY plumbing, wells, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

09/25/2017

Minneapolis and Suburban Sewer and Water's response satisfied all of my primary objectives. They provided a free video inspection of my sewer line. Ron was great! He really listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He even drew me a picture to help me understand how a sewer line is constructed. ( As I understood it, there are connection points along every two feet of sewer line. Ea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sewer line has had tree root problems for about 30 years. Annual line cleaning has been effective in keeping the line open. However in 2016 a different sewer company told me the sewer line problem had gotten worse. They broke a blade while cleaning the line. They indicated this problem should be addressed in 2017. In Sept. 2017 I requested estimates from three sewer companies to evaluate the line and propose solutions for problems found. My primary objectives were to: 1) identify the condition of my sewer line, 2) obtain cost estimates to repair it, and 3) to understand how the repair work would impact my house and landscaping.

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

05/15/2017

Seamless. Kevin, Ron and crew are real pros.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterline: replaced. Sewer Line: root removal and installation of Perma-Liner.

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

04/01/2017

Fine, on time, explained everything before and showed me what needed to be done through camera.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main drain replacement and 30 foot sleeve.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

03/13/2017

Company went the extra step to contact the city water department (they are involved in this process and obtain bids from multiple companies) to let them know that I would be hiring them. They were able to fit me in quickly (spoke on Monday, they repaired on Friday). Their bid was $3500 compared to another local highly recommended company who bid $5000. Workers completed the job in one day despite ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran new pipe from city water main to boulevard, installed new connection box in boulevard between new pipe from water main and old pipe to house.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

09/01/2016

This company is filled with true professionals. Ron and Kevin were great to work with, have great communication skills and delivered on everything that was promised and ahead of time. The crew doing the work was excellent and took extra steps to make sure the property had the least amount of impact from the work being done. After several bids for this work, including a false start from a company t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water supply line replacement, street main to the house

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2016

04/08/2016

I cannot say enough good things about these guys.  Yes, having sewer repairs done is never fun but with these guys you can trust that you are getting a fair price and the best repair.   I had another company quote me 12k to just replace a 5' section of pipe, these guys lined the whole pipe (guaranteed for 50 years!) for less than half.  I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a broken pipe that was located under the street by digging into the blvd and putting a liner in from there all the way to the city's main line.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2016

03/17/2016

I would highly recommend Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer and Water!  They did a great job installing new sewer pipes for us in two places and also lining 23 additional feet of our sewer line.  We had a difficult job in that our pipe was crumbling right at the street curb and Kevin and Ron worked hard to figure out a solution to install the new line without having to cut into the street, thus saving u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a few feet of new sewer pipe and also installed 23 feet of liner.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2016

Residential and small commercial sewer and water repairs, replacement, trench less sewer lining and new residential sewer & water installation.

Ask for details.