Metro Dental Care

Angie's List since May 2009

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

02/16/2015

I’m happy with them.  They do a decent job and they take my insurance.  Nobody likes going to the dentist though.  I would surely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metro Dental is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

05/20/2009

The staff at Metro Dental are very friendly. They are prompt and quick. The office and facilities are very clean. The environment is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the Metro Dental Care for my dental needs.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, pediatric dentistry, restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, periodontics, orthodontics, endodontics & oral cancer screening.