MC's Organic Housekeeping Services LLC

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2017

5332 Matterhorn Dr NE

Minneapolis, MN 55421

Something about Us: MCS Organic Housekeeping Services L.L.C. is a family owned and operated cleaning service, established in 2008. We are well-trained house cleaners and always behave with seriousness and honesty, and our commitment is to always demonstrate respect and clean your house with a high standard of care. We take pride in our sense and behavior of responsibility and honesty. our work is 100% guaranteed. We are MN STATE REGISTER BUSINESS, INSURED AND BONDED BY ACUITY MUTUAL INSURANCE AND OLD REPUBLIC BOND INSURANCE COMPANY thru Insurance Brokers of Minnesota, located in Anoka also, as well BBB accredited. We are a registered Angies List member since January of 2017. Excellents reviews and references! PLEASE NO SMOKING As a courtesy and health benefit to our employees, MCS Organic Housekeeping Services L.L.C. will not clean homes that are consistently smoked in. Our goal is 100 customer satisfaction and confidence in your investment. Highlights: Highly-experienced housekeepers Adaptable, reliable, and trustworthy Detail-oriented team, which shows in every aspect of our cleaning High standard of conduct Punctuality is a must for our team! What can you expect when We arrive to clean your home? A team of dedicated professionals cleaners that conducts our cleaning and maintenance service for your home using 100% organic cleaning products, steam cleaning system for a healthy house in harmony with the environment and a personalized service to meet the needs for your family. What products we used for cleaning? You will enjoy a spotless home cleaned with organic products biodegradable pet friendly, with none of the chemicals that harm ourselves and our environment. Our products include inviting Aromatics of Pure Essential Oils from Now and Young Living of Lavender, Jasmine, Mint, Lemon, Lemongrass, Tangerine, Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Rose, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Tea Tree Oil....

House Cleaning (29)Home and Garage Organization (3)

03/03/2019

Carmen met me at our home on time. She’s very warm and had a great eye for exactly what was needed. She provided a packet of info on their company and walked through what services are provided. The price was very reasonable. The house was sparkling clean when they were finished. Can’t thank them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning prior to listing home for sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

03/02/2019

Carmen and her team were amazing! I appreciated their excellent professionalism, their communication regarding services and scheduling as well as their cleaning skills. Our house was immaculate when her team was done and we so appreciated their dudiligence and friendly nature. Will use them again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Deep Clean and subsiquent bi-monthly cleans to follow

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Thank you! for choosing us to take care of your home! Carmen, Jorge and Guiselle

02/14/2019

The service was outstanding and Carmen and team were very professional and ensured the job exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning plus every 2 weeks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It is a pleasure working for you! McC MC'S Cleaning Crew

11/26/2018

Carmen did a deep cleaning for my house and she was outstanding in every way! Didn't miss a single spot! Thank you, Carmen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!

11/19/2018

Carmen and her helper were exceptional!! I've had many different cleaning services and Carmen was the best by far. Really outdid themselves! And they were pleasant to interact with. I will definitely have them back. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Thank you! for choosing us to take care of your home! Carmen and our cleaning crew.😊

05/15/2018

Wow! Our house looks great after getting a deep clean yesterday. Everything was done as advertised. The house smells great as well. Thank you :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

Thank you so much! For trusting our services and help us grow! MC'S Organic Housekeeping Cleaning Crew.

05/11/2018

i hired carmen to do a deep cleaning of my new home before i moved in. after the cleaning was complete i inspected the house and found that the job was done was very poorly. i found soap scum on the shower doors, dirt and crumbs in the cupboards and the drawer under the stove, the microwave and dishwasher were not clean on the outside just to name a few of the many areas that were not clean. my hu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deep cleaning on my new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Dear family: Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction; with full confidence in their investment. Therefore, our goal is to create a service of exceptional value. WE DO NO TRY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF EXCUSES; however, THE FACTS ARE THE FOLLOWING: 1) A thorough and exhaustive cleaning was done on your new home on Monday, May 7th; UNFORTUNATELY; YOU HIRED A CARPET CLEANING SERVICES 3 DAYS AFTER OUR CLEANIN...

05/11/2018

It went really well. I was impressed with how clean my home was when I get home. I already recommended this company to 2 people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

Thank you so much! for trusting our services and help us grow! MC'S Organic Housekeeping Cleaning Crew.

05/05/2018

This is the first time I have hired someone to clean my home! Once I read the reviews for MC's Organic House Cleaning, I knew they were perfect for me! They cater to your needs and your schedule. She uses her own products and I never have a chemical smell in my home. Carmen and her crew are fantastic! I like having the same crew come to my home to clean. They do a phenomenal job every time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Thank you for Choosing MC'S Organic Housekeeping Services L.L.C. Every family and every home are very important to us! We appreciate your trust. MC'S Organic Housekeeping Services LLC.

05/02/2018

They did a deep clean in my home. First time I had real professional's out. Put other cleaners to shame. Would and will have them out again. If you get a chance to have them clean for you, you will not regret it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Thank you for trusting our services and help us grow. We deeply appreciate our Angies't List clients. We look forward to serve your in the future! MC'S Organic Housekeeping Services LLC.

Standard Cleaning, Initial Deep Cleaning, Airbnb cleaning services, B&B cleaning services, Home Vacation Rental cleaning services, Move-Out or Move-In Cleaning.

Window Washing.