Maid For A Day

Awards & Badges

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

4570 W 77th St Suite 110

Minneapolis, MN 55435

We have received the Super Service Award 7 years in a row; 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020! Maid For A Day is the premier choice for housecleaning in the Twin Cities. A local, independent, family-owned business, not a national chain. We have over 15 years of experience and acknowledge that not all houses are created equal. Therefore, we offer free in home estimates for that reason, not everyone wants the same thing. We try to accommodate and be flexible for the homeowner and their needs. We offer house cleaning, carpet cleaning, window cleaning. We bring all our own supplies and equipment. Family owned and operated, bonded and insured with employees of the company. Dependable, thorough, affordable with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We will be delighted to hear from you. Call us at 952-831-3510.....

house cleaning (369)floor cleaning (16)window cleaning (12)carpet cleaning (12)

10/13/2020

AMAZING!!! Everything is so clean. I have multiple pets and to get my floors so clean is a miracle. Great attention to details. My stove hasn't been this clean in a l-o-n-g time. Bathroom & kitchen are spotless. Everything was moved and dusted and vacuumed thoroughly Thanks to Carolyn & her team for an A+ service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete house wide cleaning, dusting, vac, floors. cabinets kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms & office

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

08/19/2020

Why did I not hire this team sooner?! We were in a major need of a deep house cleaning due to busy schedules and Maid For A Day blew us away with their work completed. They were prompt, courteous and thorough. I would highly recommend them and look forward to having them back again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/07/2020

They did an awesome job. Was surprised at how fast they got the work done for a big home. Got some things clean that I've tried to get clean before and was unsuccessful. Will definitely use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One-Time Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

08/07/2020

It was amazing! Carolyn Maset and her crew did a great job. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deep clean of living room, rooms, kitchen and bathroom

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/16/2020

Carolyn and her people have been coming to my house for about a year now and do a great job! They are respectful, punctual, and go the extra mile (especially when I don't get things picked up as good as I should). We pretty much always invite people over a day or two after the cleaning so they think we are super clean people!! (pro tip ;D)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

07/12/2020

Maid for a Day provides consistently excellent service. Their regular cleaning services are delivered with an attentiveness to detail, care for your home, and a willingness to go above and beyond. Their added services (carpet cleaning/window cleaning) are equally exceptional. I have used Maid for a Day for several years and will continue to recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular housecleaning and seasonal window/carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2020

07/09/2020

We are almost ready to sell our house. We had the Maid For A Day House Cleaning team come and do deep cleaning to get the house ready for the real estate pictures and they were AMAZING!!! The ladies were on time, cleaned everything - above the doors, the baseboards, the windows and sills, the stove and oven, the bathrooms, inside each of the cabinets, and even inside the refrigerator, I really mea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Deep Cleaning to list for sale

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/26/2020

Prompt, efficient, professional, outstanding. She exceeded our expectations! Would definitely call this company again and we would recommend them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move out of condo

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

10/30/2019

The staff was delightful! I had them come out prior to hosting a large family gathering at my home. They did everything that I asked and really paid attention to detail. My home sparkled when they were done and my family made several comments about how well kept my home was. I would recommend their services to anyone that needs to bring their home to the next level of cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Housekeeping/Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thank you for entrusting us to get your home ready for your family gathering. By allowing us to tackle the scrubbing and dusting, you were able to spend time with what matters most, family. Thank you again for having us out. Carolyn and Holly

10/28/2019

On time, efficient and fantastic work! Thanks again to a wonderful team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thanks for having us come clean your home. Holly and Carolyn

House cleaning, Carpet, Window cleaning. Offer a variety of scheduled services, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one time & move-in & out cleaning. Kitchen & bathroom cleaning, dining room, living room, family room, bedroom, offices.

Ask for details.