Mahajan, Dr. Videh

Angie's List since October 2008

Multispeciality clinic with specialities including internists, endocrinologists, pulmonologists, sleep specialist, rheumatologists, orthopedics, pediatrics, opthomologist, optomotists, allergist, physical therapy, diabetic education and INR clinic....

02/13/2015

Angie's List helped me find my internist and I was very happy with him from the get go. He is amazing.  He is very interested in you, asks a lot of questions and doesn't rush his appoitments. If you go to see him and you have a problem, he will stay with you until he feels that he has done something for you. I recommended my sister to him, she has Parkinson's. He has become her internist and she l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Videh Mahajan is my internist.

08/16/2013

He is bright and very patient.  He listens very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been seeing me on a regular basis due to some auto immune issues I have had.

05/08/2012

He is a very good doctor.  He has very good bedside manner and explains things to us.  He is meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mahajan is my primary care physician.

05/24/2010

He's absolutely excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's our doctor and manages our care on a regular basis.

03/23/2009

Found out I was low on vitamin B and he gave me a supplement. I think he is very thorough and he listens to what you say. I like that he does do lab work so that he can keep up on everything to make sure that medicine is not doing something to your blood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my primary care physician and I had a blood pressure check done and some blood work done to check my iron. I have only been to see him two times, and I go see him tomorrow.

CATEGORY internist

Comprehensive adult medicine including management of diabetes, hypertension, vascular disease, stroke, coronary disease, congestibve heart failure, atrial fibrillation, COPD, liver problems, renal failure, thyroid and abdominal disorders.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available