Loyear Disaster Restoration Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

12825 Industrial Park Blvd

Minneapolis, MN 55441

We are a family owned business that has been in operation since 1946. With over 70 years of experience, Loyear Disaster Restoration Services understands it's not just about restoring your property, home or business. We help rebuild lives. If you experience devastation from fire, water, or Mold our professional team of technicians at Loyear Disaster Restoration Services are here to help. When your property is affected by disaster, getting back to normal can be the hardest part of the recovery and can feel like your life is turned upside down. We understand and can help simplify an overwhelming process. From start to finish we help you every step of the way....

Water and Smoke Damage (53)Mold Testing and Remediation (44)Carpet Cleaning (8)Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Oriental Rug Cleaning (1)Carpet Sales and Installation (1)Wells and Pumps (1)

01/25/2020

Exactly as described. Very professional crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

01/22/2020

John Loyear treats every customer like they are the first one! He is organized and puts together a plan to address the problem. Then he makes sure his employees provide excellent ontime service during our unhappy water intrusion event.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediation of water incursion

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

12/19/2019

We hired Loyear for a basement mold remediation project. They were great to work with; knowledgeable, straight-forward, and dependable. I feel like they treated the situation with the right amount of rigor and their estimates were accurate and transparent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation in Basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure helping you resolve the mold issue in your home. John Loyear

06/26/2019

Joann answers and offers a plethora of information and answers questions about your water damage and mold problems, even before setting up a Consultation. Seems incredibly knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water damage and mold assessment and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

04/10/2019

After spring thaw, we ended up with water in the basement. Unfortunately didn't notice the water in the finished part of basement until carpet and carpet pad started to smell like mildew/mold. Loyear squeezed us in for a quick service call. A crew came all the way down from Duluth to assist. Was smaller job than they were used to ... no fire damage or mold taking over every wall. They removed wet ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

12/17/2018

I can't say enough good things about Loyear's service. Finding water in a newly remodeled lower level is stressful and Loyear responded quickly and efficiently and kept us calm. Every single staff person was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and professional. Promises were kept and we felt that Loyear Restoration was a true partner to us in getting us back on our feet. They are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of pad and carpet and analysis of moisture in 3 lower level rooms - about 6-700 sq feet recently remodeled

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

11/18/2018

Great! Lauren and Taylor did an outstanding job demolishing the shower, setting up a containment area beforehand. Lauren treated a couple of wood studs, and cleaned & vacuumed the area leaving the place spotless. They are also very nice people & very hard workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove moldy shower, remove wall surrounding the shower and sheet-rock next to toilet & across from toilet.

COST $894.36

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

09/04/2018

Went well, both the drying of any excess moisture and the restoration of water damage to a ceiling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

07/27/2018

John, the owner, came and provided an estimate and was able to send a team the next day to begin the water and mold remediation. His estimate was right on with another company who my insurer sent, but I didn't care for the initial contact with the other company (ProServe), so I hired John's company. It took one to two people working in my basement for about a week to take care of the problem and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had my well pump blow its gasket and had a basement full of water. This company did an outstanding job of remediation. My insurance company covered them entirely and I would like to recommend them to you if you have water damage or other disaster. They even come in the middle of the night if you need them!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

02/02/2018

I had done my own remediation on what I suspected was a small job, and it turned out it was a small job. (Testing indicated slightly above the level for sensitive people, unfortunately for me that meant I had to remediate.) I contacted Loyear after the second day of sanding and sanding not knowing that after the first bit of blackness, it is probably stain from the enzymes in mold. ( I thought I n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an all clear.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

Water & Smoke Damage, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Odor Control, Fire Damage Tear-out and Clean--up, Hoarding, Deep Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Furnace and Chimney Puffbacks, Move-outs-&-Move-ins, Bio-Hazard Clean-up, Interior Oil Spill Clean-up etc.

NA