Kenwood Pro Painting LLC

A16 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

1619 73rd Ave N

Minneapolis, MN, 55444

With many years of experience our skilled painters provide a wide variety of painting services for both residential and commercial properties. We provide exterior and interior painting, texture removal to make walls smooth, cabinet refinishing, staining, and much more.your. desing your color of you home we make come true and guarantee good work best quality paint we service in twins city...

Interior Painting (15)Exterior Painting (5)Drywall (3)

09/09/2019

Phillepe did a superp job at cutting out a small wall in condo and fixing floor to match. A+. Great on communicating. Great pricing. The job was a rather large one, I personally in hind sight do not recommend spraying paint for condos in winter due to ventilation. But after a few weeks when the air cleared, I am appreciative of the nice clean lines they did on painting. They re sprayed ceiling too...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo painting and some wall cut out and floor fix

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

07/02/2019

Not the low bidder but I was pleased with the quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting and deck staining.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

06/23/2019

Felipe and crew did a great job. The completed work looks outstanding. The project was completed on time, the crew was responsive, on-time, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, wallpaper removal, remove popcorn celling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

04/23/2019

Absolutely excellent work to Felipe and his crew. I had two floors of my office painted that we are restoring by two different professional painters. I would 100% hire Felipe again and I have several times. More than 3 of my employees have now hired him to paint their houses since. We’ve had probably 20+ compliments on our office since. Excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 4,000+ sqft of meticulous work

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

02/14/2019

Great guys. Punctual, fast workers, communicated well, exceeded expectations. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various rooms in a rental house painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

02/10/2019

The Crew came on time every day in spite of snow and extreme cold weather. They finished when they said they would and did an outstanding job and clean up. Very neat work and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of 5 rooms and L shaped hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

02/09/2019

Very good and quality was good too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2019

01/30/2019

Excellent. I will for sure hire them again for my next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood trim and walls painted fixed ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

12/20/2018

The Kenwood team showed up promptly, did a careful and professional job, and cleaned up thoroughly. They were a pleasure to work with and we will call them again without a doubt!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bedrooms painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

12/06/2018

I just moved into a new home in the Morningside area. We wanted a few rooms painted and needed some minor sheet rock repair. Felipe and his crew did amazing work. They were very professional. In fact, when I sprung the last-minute sheet rock repair, Felipe did not bat an eye and was very willing to do it. I will definitely be using Felipe in the future. I would highly recommend his business withou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting and sheet rock repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

tank for using are services im glad you are happy for our work proposit make our clients happy