J Fuerst Real Estate Photography

Angie's List since January 2016

Keller Williams Realty Elite- Pauling Homes Team

We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it's a life-changing experience. That's why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. We are the highest rated real estate team in the Twin Cities metro- by Top Rated Local. Today's buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.

07/13/2017

Very good however there was some misunderstanding regarding vitural tour web site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
real estate photo's

CATEGORY photographers

01/07/2016

I had spent dozens of hours over the previous year trying to get a perspective on that unusual structure that properly displayed its features accurately. In a fraction of the time I'd spend, J Fuerst nailed the house so perfectly that I'd be tempted to never take another interior picture myself. Along with our marketing approach and tactics, those pictures helped us sell our home in a few months d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Working with our agent, Nancy Moe of HomeAvenue.com, a photographer from J Fuerst came to our home and spent at least an hour getting the best possible views of our home. I think we ended up with about a dozen shots of the home that covered all of the important living spaces. The pictures were used for all aspects of marketing our home: MLS, Zillow, Craig's List, etc.

CATEGORY photographers,real estate agents