HealthPartners Riverside Clinic

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since October 2008

Additional phone - (877) 655-2669....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

04/26/2017

I see Dr. Paula Cotruta. I go to see her annually to make sure everything is ok. She works with Polio survivors. She is very thorough, extremely knowledgeable, very caring. Great bedside manners, I am a lucky man to have a Dr like this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check up since I had Polio as a child.

CATEGORY neurologist

08/22/2015

Dr. Mulhern is thorough, kind and up to date. I trust his opinions and suggestions. He is excellent at communication and informing/ educating his patients. I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mulhern is my primary physician.

CATEGORY dermatologist,family doctor

01/12/2015

I have been seeing the doctor for about 20 years. He is very personable and is happy to spend all the time you need with him. He is happy to answer any questions I have. He is very attentive and and has even called me to follow up on additional information he has for me. The staff is very professional and pleasant to work with. He works at the particular clinic I visit only once a week so scheduli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visit for primary care.

CATEGORY family doctor

11/19/2014

I've been going to him for years. He is very thorough and does a good at checking your teeth out and tells you what's going on and what he thinks you should do for instance flossing and they give you a little bubbles and mouth wash. He is very professional, he is very gentle and he gets the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to HealthPartners Riverside Clinic for general dentistry and my doctor is Dr. Bauer. I go there for routine check ups and fillings.

CATEGORY dentists

07/28/2014

He's outstanding. His staff were friendly and professional. I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. John W. Hering's service.

CATEGORY family doctor