Health & Wellness Center Edina

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2012

Not Rated| 14 Reviews

Our mission at Health & Wellness Center Edina is simple; help everyone live a happy and healthy life naturally. We combine chiropractic treatment with a number of different aspects of health. Most importantly education. Our approach is simple. We believe that health is our most valuable possession. And while we generally meet people after they've lost their health, our commitment is two-fold: 1. Relief Care for Edina: When many people seek care in our practice they have one goal: relief. So thats where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations: Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care 2. Wellness Care for Edina We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities, we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our patients abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model. Be your own Health Advocate We are here to help you achieve your health goals. You are ultimately in charge of your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest wellness care possible, and its up to you to decide how much of it you want. Sound interesting? Please contact our Edina chiropractic practice to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!...

12/09/2016

The service turned out very well. Everything was covered under the $75 purchase price. They were courteous, on time, and thorough. I would recommend them and use them again because of the very professional service provided. When you get back into the actual chiropractic treatment room, they seem a little dated and maybe refreshing the carpet or paint may help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal from Health & Wellness Center Edina. It was $75 for a first chiropractic visit, exam, adjustment, and necessary x-ray.

09/19/2016

The man from Ron the Sewer Rat was excellent. He cleaned the drain, cleaned up all the mess by the floor drain, (that had backed up), and even replaced the cap on the main line sewer access for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have our main line drain cleaned out. The floor drain in the basement was backing up with raw sewage.

02/19/2016

Very good. I have been to about 5 different chiropractors over the years and Ashley is one of the best.  Very good bed-side manner and very thorough , wanted to make sure she understood and addressed the problem and wasn't an alarmist about my back issues just prescribed reasonable treatment and things I could do to make improvements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back strain and pinched nerve

01/14/2016

That was fine.  I was there a month ago.  A's across the board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I do go to the Health & Wellness Center.

09/02/2015

Dr. Dave adjusted my back and I was on my way to no more pain.  I?ve thrown my back out and walked in standing no more than 5?6? and walked out standing my full 5?10?!  Am so glad I found Dr. Dave and Dr. Rachel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After surgery I had been suffering with back muscle spasms, after seeing Dr. Dave they have all but gone away!

CATEGORY chiropractor

We offer many services at Heath & Wellness Center Edina. Chiropractic care offered by Dr. David Leske, Dr. Rachel Franklin and Dr. Ashley Parrington. Chiropractic Acupuncture offered by Dr. Rachel. Massage Therapy offered Greg Zilberg & Mary Devitt. We also offer general wellness coaching, supplement testing, etc.