Guaman Construction & Handyman Services, LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2012

Guaman Construction is owned and operated by Sergio Guaman. Occasionally, Sergio employs 1 - 2 assistants, but work is primarily completed by him. Written contracts are provided for each job. Workmanship/labor guaranteed for one year; material warranty from manufacturer Billing: typically 1/3 payment required at the start of the job; 1/3 due at the half-way point, and remaining balance due upon job completion. For small jobs (anything less than a day labor), payment due in full upon completion. electric work and major plumbing are subcontracted out. Guaman Construction is licensed by the state of MN and carries full insurance, liability, and worker's comp for all employees....

N/A
Aldrich Insulation LLC

insulation installation

02/28/2020

Sergio was great to work with! He is detailed and helpful when making suggestions (which we needed from time to time as our project progressed) and a hard worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guaman Construction helped in many aspects of our kitchen remodel - replacing two windows, opening up the kitchen to the dining room, putting in new trim, adding/replacing drywall, and tiling.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,picture framing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks for your words, [Member Name Removed]- we greatly appreciated partnering with you for your kitchen project! Happy to work with you again any time!

09/27/2019

We've used Guaman for two projects over the course of a couple of years--a remodel of our upstairs and for some assorted handyman projects before we moved. Sergio and his crew did a great job on both projects, and we plan to work with them again the future. Sergio and his team are friendly and easy to work with, and they are honest and fair about pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling our upstairs area and handyman projects

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,siding,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks! We have enjoyed working with you also- and will be happy to help out for future projects!

04/11/2019

Sergio Guaman and Tracy have been my go to team since March 2018. The quality of their work is excellent and they are very easy to schedule and work with. Sergio's prices are within the range of others for the work performed and invoices are clear and details. His estimates are on the mark or very close. They have done a lot of work for me in the past year and a half. I have additional work I plan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress window, Scrape and paint garage, Gutter replacement Drywall new room in basement and general

CATEGORY drywall,egress windows,gutter repair,house painters

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your great review and look forward to working with you again. Tracy

06/18/2018

I called Sergio's phone number to request an estimate, and on the voicemail, it provided an email that could be used to contact as well. I emailed on 6/7/18, and I still haven't heard a response (now 6/18/18).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various house projects

CATEGORY handyman service

[Member Name Removed]- We are sorry that this was your experience with us. We try to always answer emails within 2 - 3 days (this being our busiest time of year, it is often 3). I have checked back through all of our email records, and I don't have an email from you. I am not questioning you sending us one--I just don't have any record of receiving one. If you still need work done at your property...

02/08/2018

The service was phenomenal as they were incredibly easy to get in touch with and to work with. They communicated changes, considered ideas, met where necessary, helped with deadlines and gave recommendations. They went above and beyond to help make this project work because of the stiff deadline. They communicated during the weekends, were considerate regarding my handicap and communicated with ci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed roofing repairs, soffits and facia work, siding and window repair work and door installation.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,siding,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

Very glad we could help you with your project - we'd be happy to work with you again if you ever need it.

Guaman Handyman Services provides a wide range of home repairs and services including:•Air conditioners – install window mount style •Attic fans – install or replace •Baseboard – install •Ceiling fans – install •Crown molding – install •Decks – fix existing or build new •Door hardware/locks - replace •Doors/Windows – install new •Drywall – repair or install new •Fencing – repair or install new •Flooring - install ceramic tile, laminate, or floating floors •Ice Dam Removal •Insu

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal