Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

A 221 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2009

5301 E River Rd

Minneapolis, MN 55421

Super Service Award Winner 7 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554....

carpet cleaning (142)water and smoke damage (106)drywall repair (27)mold removal (20)flooring (18)upholstery cleaning (15)home remodeling (15)carpet installation (13)plumbing (11)interior painting (8)basement remodeling (5)woodworking (4)

11/19/2020

I am absolutely 110% satisfied with Green Clean! We hadn't had the carpets cleaned in three years. Our go-to guy wasn't in the business anymore. I searched for environmentally friendly, locally owned & operated, small businesses. Green Clean gave us a great price, the crew arrived early, and the whole house feels better. Very professional, very personable. Give them your business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We love hearing our customers are 110% satisfied with Green Clean!

10/16/2020

I have worked with Green Clean Carpet Cleaning and Restoration for the past three years. Each time they cleaned my carpets they exceeded my expectations. The company has integrity, outstanding customer service and superb workmanship. Their professional technicians Robert and Lucio arrived promptly. They did a superb job on cleaning my carpets in a timely matter. This is a company you can trust. No...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! We pride ourselves on providing honest pricing with no hidden fees or surprises. We're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience and will be using us again!

10/01/2020

It went very well. I liked the thoroughness of the cleaning process and the plant-based cleaners. Aaron and Lucio did a great job getting out some VERY tough stains and were pleasant to work with. A huge improvement over our previous pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for common rooms, stairs and hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear you were so happy with the results!

09/27/2020

Cleaning was professionally done by Aaron & Lucio. Carpet looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, had not been done in a while so heavy traffic areas and some pet stains. 500 Sq ft of carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! Always happy to hear of another job well done!

09/14/2020

The Green Clean team was fantastic to work with. They were always on top of things, had very transparent communication, and were very well organized. Our job turned into an insurance claim and Green Clean made this process very seamless. They had everything organized and took lots of pictures making the claims process a breeze (or I guess as easy as it could have been given my insurance company). ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water and mold abatement, reconstruction.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad to hear everything went as seamlessly as possible and that you're happy with the result!

08/27/2020

If you go with Green Clean be sure to read your contract carefully. Slipped into the contract was "this is for mitigation and does not include restoration". During initial conversation with Dan, my husband & I were told that it was for everything. I've had several projects, including siding done recently. This is the first company that I feel was dishonest in word. I do think I shouldn't have been...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice Dam Damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Sharonette, we're sorry you feel this way. In every written estimates and work contracts we explain every detail of what'[Member Information Removed] included/what we are doing for the project, and we strive to be as clear and straightforward as possible. If there'[Member Information Removed] anything else we can do for you or if you have any questions and would like us to explain anything in your...

07/03/2020

Aaron and Marquise did a wonderful job. They even came back a couple of days later to work some more on one particularly difficult area. We were very pleased with the service and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had staircase and bedroom carpets cleaned. Some areas had urine stains/smell from elderly "leaky" dog.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Thank very much for the business and the review! We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future.

05/20/2020

No work was completed, but I would definitely hire them if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was completed. Spoke to Rhett who was very nice and professional and explained that my water problem was probably due to failed sump pump. He recommended to first call a plumber.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

03/24/2020

Left message with answering service to schedule appointment. Call was returned promptly, estimate was given and appointment for cleaning scheduled. Received email follow-up of appointment. Also received a phone call from Jason two days prior to confirm date and time of appointment and to verify address. Technicians arrived on time and explained the process. Technicians were very courteous and pers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved into new home and need carpet cleaned as previous owners had pets

COST $337.06

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Thank you so much for posting your feedback on Angie's List! We really appreciate the business and it was a pleasure working with you.
C

02/19/2020

Cleaner arrived promptly and did the cleaning in a timely fashion. Price was high, but okay for one time. Job finished quickly. Individual did not use any scent, residual scent sorta musty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area rug and bedroom carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] thank you very much for the feedback here on Angie's List. Would you mind giving me a call at 763-789-9600? I do not have any record that my company Green Clean Restoration & Cleaning Services did carpet cleaning for you (I'm searching your name, address and the date the work was done in my database). We would appreciate 1. The opportunity to verify the we did indeed servi...

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning & Restoration. Water & Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation and Odor Removal & Control.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check