Create Catering & The Dining Studio

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2012

On and off-site catering company. Full liquor license. Private event space. Staff of 16 full-time employees as well as 20+ part time employees....

10/16/2015

Fantastic!  They kept reminding me that they were there to do the work and I should relax and enjoy my guests.  They were super efficient and provided all the tables, clothes, coffee service, the equipment they needed in the kitchen for fresh prep ... altogether just a vision of efficiency and quality.  To a person, our guests raved.  It helped that we had a lovey summer day, but it was HOT for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The caterer helped me plan and then executed a brunch the day following my niece's wedding.  It was in my backyard and we had approximately 65 guests.  They set up stations on my deck, preparing omelets to order, as well as buffet style cheese, fruit, pastries, etc  They provided the bartenders as well, allowing us to procure our own liquor, wine and beer.

CATEGORY catering

07/01/2013

Fabulous. The chef, Isaac was professional and charming. The staff couldn't do enough to help - with pre party prep, with opening bottles, passing food. Anything we wanted was done and done brilliantly well. They also did a stunning clean up job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Create catering provided high quality appetizers and charcuterie plus dessert for 20 guests

CATEGORY catering

11/09/2012

They helped facilitate the rentals, things like tables, chairs, silverware, and plates. It was probably the best meal I ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Create Catering about 2 years ago. They came and did the catering for our wedding.

CATEGORY catering,party rentals

Create is a fully customized caterer- we craft every dish from scratch, taking care to assure our menus are suited to each and every individual client. We are proud to say that we have our own private event space in Northeast Minneapolis and are equipped with a full liquor license to provide our guests with anything from craft cocktails to boutique wines. We have a staff of 12 full-time culinary school trained chefs and an onsite event director who will walk guests through events seamlessly

We do not offer private chef services.

Satisfaction