Como, Dr. Dianne dba/ Back in Shape Chiropractic

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2009

"Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life." We are committed to helping people optimize their health through chiropractic care, providing patients with the highest quality of care and service and by providing information on how they can improve their quality of life. One of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family. We are in network providers with most health insurance plans. We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Affordable cash plans are also available. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or major credit card....

01/24/2016

my back issuesI was able to be seen the same day I called.  The Dr. took my history and treated my back and shoulder area by deep tissue massage and pressure pointing.  I felt as if I was the only patient she had given the amount of time she spent on me.  The treatment worked and I was able to go on my trip.  Excellent outcome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was suffering from a very tight muscle in the back of my left shoulder.  `I was set to backpacking the next day and wasn't sure I'd be able to go.

05/12/2013

Dr Como is very friendly and professional.  She is a skilled chiropractor and uses industry- standard systems and practices in her work.  At no time did I feel she was "Adding on" any unnecessary expense or services.  She's a skilled adjuster.  I feel much better now that I have seen her and do not have back pain vs the 1 year of increasing problems I had been experiencing previously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Como provided great care and resolution of significant problems with my neck and lower back.  I feel much better- pain free- after visting her practice.  She handled the insurance claim and made it very easy for me.  She uses moist heat to relax the treated area, as well as electric stimulation prior to adjustment.  She was excellent at the neck adjustments and took her time with them which I felt made the treatment more effective.  She used an off-site medical imaging service for x-rays which were read by a radiologist, which gave me confidence in her treatment.  I will see her again in the future, and recommend her.

05/06/2013

theMy chronic neck pain has been an ongoing problem, but this time it was extreme and I was going on an extended trip. Dr Como was efficient, caring, attentive and skilled. She did everything she could to accomodate my time schedule and did relief other back issues I was having. On the voyage, I had to seek further treatments as the pain was worsening and ruined my trip. I eventually had to resort...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severe neck pain brought me to Dr Como for the initial visit. Dr Como is thorough and skilled.

03/26/2013

I have seen Dr. Como twice now and felt very comfortable with her from the start. She greeted me with a pleasant smile, is very personable and down-to-earth. Her office is roomy, bright, clean and decorated tastefully. I've been to many different chiropractors over the years but during my treatment I was very impressed with how extremely knowledgeable she Is. I was also impressed with her overall ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an upper neck problem that was giving me headaches and a lot of discomfort, as well as hip pain. I was able to get an appointment quickly and immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Como.

02/15/2013

My husband just likes her.  She spends a lot of time.  She does a good job.  He will recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband sees her Dr. Dianne Como regularly for her chiropractic service.

CATEGORY chiropractor

General Chiropractic, Treatment for Sports Injuries, Auto & Work injuries, Neck and Back pain, Pediatric Care, Care during Pregnancy

prescription medications