Citywide Glass

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since January 2002

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

At Citywide Glass, Inc., we have the experience and expertise to handle any project, no matter how big or small. Our skilled and knowledgeable technicians are equally adept at performing repairs and replacements. Our ultimate goal is to provide fast, efficient service at an affordable price. Additional DBA - City Wide Glass....

Glass & Mirror Outlet

We provide complete glass & mirror service - we are the leaders in Heavy glass frameless shower enclosures, replacing foggy windows, installing mirrored walls & vanity mirrors, Desktop glass, Cabinet glass, fixing broken windows, custom cut mirror or glass. We are here to help you! Come experience the largest glass and mirror showroom in Minnesota. We provide custom fabrication. LET US MAKE YOUR DREAMS BECOME A REALITY!!! Free estimates available by appointment on installed items. We look forward to working with you!

07/13/2009

Overall, City Wide Glass did a good job. They were recommended to us by our realtor. Initially, they indicated they would call back to set an appointment time, but I didn't hear back from them. I had to call a second time, and on that call, they set a date and time for the repair crew to do the work. They arrived the next day, and completed the work in 20 minutes. The cost was the same as the esti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our casement windows was damaged by high winds. The window was open and was pulled from one of the hinges by the wind and was almost ready to fall out of the casing. I called the contractor who came out the next day to repair the window. They replaced the window hinge and reinstalled the window.

08/04/2008

They did a good job, they were very professional, they were priced pretty well, they didnt leave a mess, they came in and got the job done. They didnt have very good customer service because we had to keep calling to check on the windows they had to special order, but once the window were in, they came out right away to install them and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The replaced two windows.

CATEGORY glass block

09/17/2007

I need this job done quickly, and even though they were busy, the owner, Bob Voeller, came out late that day and took the measurements. He returned in the morning with the new glass and installed it. A simple repair for a glass person, but very important to me. I needed the job done too quickly to get bids. His estimate was within a few dollars of what I paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the broken window in my front door.

12/23/2005

Absolutely top-notch. On time, quick, true to estimate, and very pleasant to deal with including serviceman, dispatcher, and billing. Strongly endorse this company & will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window & storm window repair and replacement.

CATEGORY replacement windows

11/17/2005

THE OWNER MET ME AT THE PROPERTY TO REPAIR BROKEN WINDOWS. HE VERBALLY QUOTED ME $250. THE WORK WAS DONE AND THEN HE BILLED ME AT $400. HE SAID HE NEVER QUOTED THE FIRST AMOUNT. THE BILLING PERSON, SUE, WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE WORK WAS DONE CORRECTLY. I HAD TO CALL 2 TIMES TO MAKE SURE WORK WAS FINISHED ON TIME. THE WORK WAS DONE FOR A CLIENT AND I PAID FOR THE WORK.

CATEGORY glass repair

The person that quoted this job was the owner. He helped set up the price list. We repaired eleven window panes. Cost should have been $125 + 10 panes @ $35 each plus tax & $61.75 for a total of $536.75. He used this to quote job. The member was only charged $402.00, I feel this was a fair settlement. Susan Voeller, President, Citywide Glass

Residential and commercial doors, windows, screen, insulated glass replacement, mirrors, screen repair & tabletops.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover