Central Minnesota Tree Service LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2003

4 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. Award winning....

Kens Tree Service

33  REVIEWS
Kens Tree Service

Ken’s Tree Service is a reputable and professional tree service company that works hard to ensure your job is done safely and to your satisfaction. We serve Anoka County including the cities of Blaine, Coon Rapids, Anoka, Ham Lake, East Bethel and surrounding communities. Ken’s Tree Service is fully equipped to handle any job. From tree trimming to tree removal, from lot clearing to stump grinding, we are dedicated to providing prompt and reliable work.

08/17/2019

I was worried about soil compaction on my lawn. Although they had a tracked carrier with low ground pressure which supposedly would not compact the soil, they nevertheless carried the sawn logs by hand and wheelbarrow instead of using the carrier. The rope work was impressive also. I intend to use Ryan again for future work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of two trees, one of which was suspended horizontally 15 feet above the ground.

08/13/2018

Bid process went well. This company was one that I was pleased with as far as the interview process went and price was within range of others. I simply received a bid from a different company that I was very impressed with the interview process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received a bid from this company to have 2 huge ash trees removed.

04/19/2018

They were great. They were super Neat and very nice to my pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed our trees.

09/11/2017

It went well. They cleaned up all the wood and left our yard in good shape.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them take down a big maple tree in our back yard that had sustained damage from a storm. They were punctual and very professional.

09/06/2017

Everything went well. The trimmer coordinated with the neighbor since the only access to the limbs were through his back yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two large limbs of a backyard maple tree removed. The limbs were pushing down on the power lines running from the pole to our house and to the neighbors house.

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Brush Haul off, Stump Grinding, and storm damage