CASTLE HOME SERVICES

Angie's List since March 2009

Not Rated| 1 Review

Mann Brothers Solutions

Mann Brothers Solutions has over 280 reviews on Home Advisor an Angie's List Partner and 65 reviews on Google with a 4.7 Star Rating. We are family owned and operated. We deliver a complete service as 100s have shown thier excitment and satisfaction with us . We are now offering ICE DAM Removal as well as ventilation options and ice dam prevention Call us now 800-474-0184 to set a FREE evaluation we can come within 48 hours. Thanks again.

Award 2019
Offers by Mann Brothers Solutions on Angie's List

03/12/2009

Castle referred Mr. Marty Schirber to do this job and he turned out to be a terrible recommendation, I don't even know why they referred him. I called Mr. Schirber (who apparently founded Castle) for a quote for siding and he scheduled an appointment to meet us that evening. I rushed home after work, but he didn't show up or call. I scheduled another appointment for one morning before work; a few ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Castle Home Services (slightly different from Castle Remodeling, but related.) for a quote for siding and had to hound him for it; he didn't have it ready after 2 weeks as promised, even though he kept heralding how much experience he had in the field.

CATEGORY siding

INSTALLING FLOORS, CUPBOARDS, COUNTER TOPS,OR WINDOWS, SPACKLING AND PAINTING, REPAIRING AND RESHINGLING ROOFS, WEATHER STRIPPING, INSTALLING ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES.