Camden Physicians Ltd

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 60 patients per day....

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

06/17/2015

I was taken into the exam room right away and the staff were very kind  Although I had to wait a few minutes  I was very impressed that I was able to get into to see a doctor on the same day I called,  The nurse and doctor were very thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went into the office complaining of arm pain - the doctor and staff were wonderful.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/30/2014

I have been seeing her for at least ten years. She has a wonderful personally, is very caring and very through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr.Woodland is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/16/2014

She takes as much time as you need and that is her biggest plus. She is very responsive. If you need help right away and you reach the answering service. She calls you right away. I can reach her through email and phone calls. I have been seeing her for 14 years. I wished Angie’s List would let me give her an A+. It gave me a real confidence when my surgeon mentioned that his kids go to her too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my doctor that I have been seeing for 14 years.

CATEGORY dentists

05/02/2014

Very professional. I've gone to them for 20 years. It's good. Very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Camden Physicians Ltd for general dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists

09/19/2013

Allison,the nurse came in and got my vitals and reviewed medications. Then Dr Woodland came in and we discussed the hands. She reviewed my chart and then looked at the hands and thought it best to see a rheumatologist and had me set up and appointment. She asked if there were any other issues I would like to talk about and since I had none the appointment was over. Dr woodland is a very easy to ta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some pain in hands so wanted to visit and have her look at them.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist