Brennan Heikes Professional Painting

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2009

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

612 Morgan Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55405

We are a small painting company that takes a lot of pride in providing the best service possible for our clients. We are not happy until our client is fully satisfied, and we make sure of that!! We try to be very clean, doing a thorough job of cleaning up after ourselves. We are friendly and unobtrusive to have around. We work long hard days so we can get the job done swiftly and get out of your way! Please contact me so we can set up a time to meet to discuss your painting project....

interior painting (144)house painting (110)pressure washing (22)drywall repair (7)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper removal (5)plaster (3)stucco repair (2)general contracting (2)
C

09/12/2020

The job was adequate for the exterior walls and soffits, when painting around large windows they cut corners and didn't do what was quoted and the paint was already peeling after the fist day. They did come back but still didn't fix everything that was discussed. Brennan was not professional when trying to move the scheduled start day and argued with us on multiple occasions with the schedule. Bre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of soffits-garage siding-doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

Photo for Brennan Heikes Professional Painting - 612 Morgan Ave S, Minneapolis, MN - 38870907

Quite literally every aspect of this member's account is either completely false, or greatly exaggerated! She herself said that most of the job we did was "100% perfect" but had a few concerns. I returned and touched up to her complete satisfaction, as she paid me in full when we finished. She and her husband (I assume, as she never introduced him to me) came out and were very prickly...even thoug...

08/25/2020

I sought out bids using Angie's List and some referrals from friends. The work was being done a house that is a 2 story walkout with high ceilings on all 3 levels and is ~6000 sq ft. Brennan was prompt in returning my calls for a bid and was professional when he met with me to walk the property. His team that performed the work were pleasant and professional as well. When the work was done, I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

I am so happy you are pleased with our service! Making sure every customer loves the service they receive from us is our obsession! Thank you! Brennan Heikes

07/14/2020

His team did a great job! Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

We take great pride in making sure every job is done right, and done on time! Glad you like our work! :-) Brennan

01/29/2020

Brennan and team were responsive and professional. The walls look great, and the project came in under estimated cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting most interior rooms of a town home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for the report! Nothing gives me more satisfaction than to have yet another satisfied and pleased customer! We strive to leave every single customer feeling excited about the results and service they recieved from us! Give us a call! :-) Brennan Heikes

08/09/2019

I would hire this crew TOMORROW! Mr. Heikes and his crew are top-notch. I could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The complete exterior of my 4000 sq.ft. colonial on Lake Harriet

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Thanks...I'm so happy you are so exstatic with our work! Brennan Heikes

08/08/2019

House and fascia OK, but realized later siding color had been switched from a flatter to a glossier surface; due my error not reqiuring a sample, but other painters always have required sample approval of me before start. Major issue was that painter's trained method of painting swning windows in closed position meant that 1) spring-metal airseals would fail to close gap due to hardened paint drip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External painting 4-split-level '50s house w/many clerestory awning windows.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

I'm glad that he mentioned that "all was corrected by job end". We guarentee total satisfaction with our work. If you hire us and there is anything that you aren't exactly thrilled with, we will cheerfully make it right for you! Brennan Heikes

08/03/2019

Although we did not hire Brennan, I was impressed by his professionalism and responsiveness to my request for a bid. If we need painting services in the future, he will definitely be on our short list of painting contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Well that was certainly nice of you to file a report for me, even though we didn't work together. Thanks for taking the time! And yes, please cal again! Brennan Heikes

11/30/2018

This was a big job, but we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We had honey oak trim everywhere in our house and Brennan's team painted all of the trim, doors, vanities, etc. to a pretty white. Once the oak was gone, they painted most of the walls in the house. It turned out beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brennan's team painted all of the oak trim in our house white as well as painted most of the interior walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Photo for Brennan Heikes Professional Painting - 612 Morgan Ave S, Minneapolis, MN - 37581688

Thank you for the kind words....so glad you are thrilled with the outcome of our work!! I strive to have every single customer fell excited about the job we do for them! Brennan Heikes

10/17/2018

It went well, with a few caveats. Brennan was very responsive when providing the estimate and was very willing to be flexible on schedule. (We also had carpet replaced and wanted to have the painting done immediately after the carpet so we wouldn't have to disassemble the house twice.) Another reason we went with Brennan is that he included furniture moving in his bid, while keeping his price comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint nearly the entire interior of our house, a 1958 tuck-under rambler in New Hope. This included living room, dining room, hallway, master bedroom, spare bedroom, basement staircase, the entire finished basement, and all ceilings in repainted rooms. They also stripped off a border in the master bedroom and made some minor drywall repairs on the basement ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

Photo for Brennan Heikes Professional Painting - 612 Morgan Ave S, Minneapolis, MN - 37479754

Thanks for the review....I'm glad you're happy with the work we did. Brennan

03/28/2018

The job went fine and the bathroom looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, Wall Repair, Wallpaper Removal, Pressure Washing, Enameling, Plaster repair, Wood Rot Repair, Window Re-Glazing, House restoration.

Hanging Wallpaper, Faux Finish Painting, Stripping woodwork.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover