Attractive Landscaping

A 7 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2012

6611 Chicago Ave south

Minneapolis, MN 55423

If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Attractive Landscaping we’ll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy....

lawn & landscaping (6)hardscaping (2)lawn care (2)mulch delivering (1)lawn treatment (1)gutter cleaning (1)

08/20/2020

I liked the reviews, which is why I tried contacting them. Again, no one called or contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care. I never heard from them to discuss my needs.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

05/27/2020

They did a good job but thought it was too expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to manually dig a seventy foot long trench x two feet wide x one foot deep(area not accessable with machinery). Then covered area with weed guard felt. Then had to hand carry 16 arborvitae trees(6' tall, weighing approx. 75lbs each)and plant them. Then the rest of the area was filled in with red mulch. It looks beautiful! Last fall they removed 14 old fence post footings, a 10'x10'x5" cement slab, an invasive honey locust tree root system covering our entire backyard, a lilac tree root area and a wild rhubarb root area. Then graded and sodded the whole backyard and installed numerous border blocks. Our backyard has become an oasis, thanks to Verulo and his crew! :)

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2016

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared lawn and gardens in preparation for graduation party, including sodding, aeration, and weed control. It went great! We've used before and will use in the future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

10/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done a lot of work in my backyard. I have also hired him to do a continuation of more work for me. He is doing a fantastic job. He is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My wife and I have been very satisfied. His prices are reasonable.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

10/15/2013

He is a good worker. He does what you tell him. I say do it in such a way and he does what I say. He doesn't put a different spin on it. He does the best he can with what you give him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2012

06/04/2012

They are very punctual, responsive, and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attractive Landscaping is re-landscaping my yard particularly garden beds and some stone work.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2012

Landscaping, Landscape Designer, Lawn Care, Sod Installation, Spring Clean-Up. Yard Cleanup.