Aspen Garage Doors

A 223 Reviews

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since November 2015

1409 Pennsylvania Ave N

Minneapolis, MN 55427

Aspen Garage Doors installs and repairs all styles and brands of garage doors and openers for the entire metro area. Offering quality residential services at a competitive price 24 hours a day ....

garage door repair and installation (220)door (4)

11/21/2020

The job was completed on time, on budget and with excellent workmanship. Communication was outstanding. Mike is a pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/28/2020

Aspen did a great job replacing my garage door. Mike was the first to respond to my request for a quote and he was able to have a new door installed the next day, at a reasonable price. I was also very impressed with his installer, Chris, who did an excellent job. I highly recommend Aspen for all of your garage door needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

Rock solid guy and transaction. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener and spring system replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/12/2020

Mike was great. He called me within minutes of receiving my request - at 8:30 pm on a Sunday night. He was at my house by 8:30 am on Monday morning and the garage was fixed within the hour. He was very pleasant, responsive and professional. He did a fabulous job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike replaced the springs on my garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/12/2020

went really well! Quick turn around and far pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New springs and barings

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/11/2020

Did an excellent job and even on a Sunday, even though we were in no hurry to get the work done. No extra charge for the weekend work. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Aspen again for the (inevitable) next time we need work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door repair - main spring replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

09/26/2020

See previous review and comment. I hired this company in February of this year to replace my garage door. That process seemed to go very well. However after it was installed when the door was operated it sounded horrible and you could visibly see the that the rollers were grabbing and catch in the track. I called Mike out the next day and he stated it had was due the fact we had a tuck under garag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

He just keeps leaving messages that he has somehow been wronged. The top roller did pop out of the top section and we fixed it within 2 hours. No damage at all on the door and we said if something did happen to his 1980 something rusty vehicle we would of course pay for it. We didn’t notice any damage to the vehicle and he didn’t bring it up either. He then contacted us weeks later claiming $1500+...

09/06/2020

Fantastic - Mike called within an hour, happily did the repair on a Sunday morning, and we were done with the project before another contractor had even contacted us! Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cable replacement, bottom fixtures and bottom rollers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2020

03/11/2020

It was an easy job and I think he was done in less time than it takes to order and receive a pizza. The fella even replaced my rusty sensor brackets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sensors needed replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

02/18/2020

The service was great. Mike came out on a Friday afternoon and took a look at the door, then informed us that he'd need to come back at another time due to the garage door we have. He came back right away on Monday morning and was able to fix the issue. The only downside was how expensive the repair ended up being, as we expected a lot lower due to the deal we originally called for specifically. O...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

SAME DAY SERVICE◄ • Residential Garage Doors Repair and Replacement • ► Garage Door Opener Repair & Replacement ►Spring Replacement ► Cable Replacement ► Remotes ► Keypads

ask for details