Artistic Kitchen Creations

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2004

Artistic Kitchen Creations offers a full line of services from design and drafting to custom cabinetry and much more. Attention to details, architectural space planning and superb construction management are our specialties. Our professional designer will help you see design potential you may never have thought possible. We also work with builders for optimal design and space planning in new construction . 4 time award-winning full design/build Firm. Published in 3 major. Twin City magazines, Have been invited and accepted for guest spots on radio/television (Patriots/KTSP), Cabinet displays used for multiple Executive Chef's (names supplied upon proper identification) Listed in the TOP "10" Places to shop and buy for 2009 Employees. Additional DBAs - Stud Finders Contracting Installations, Stud Finders Carpentry & Installations Inc....

N/A
Vets A and C Electric

01/11/2015

Beautiful!  Dave did an amazing job!  I would definitely recommend him!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled the kitchen and pantry.

11/01/2014

It went quite well. Dave is very personable and professional. He explained things well and kept me well-informed. As I put things back, I have found that my oatmeal box does't fit anywhere. The box is too big. Other than that, I am very satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Dave to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo from ground up in the kitchen and dining areas.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

08/18/2014

The rep was incredibly professional and helpful.  Had the bid been lower we would have absolutely used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drawings and a quote for a kitchen remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

05/17/2014

I emailed dave@artistickitchencreations.com and received no reply.  Then I called on 5/5 and received no reply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done, since I never even received a reply to my inquiries.

05/05/2014

Contacted this company twice over a two week period for remodeling services and never received a response. I've moved on to someone else who wants the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing!

CATEGORY home remodeling

Certified kitchen & bath remodelers, architectural space planning, construction management, professional design/build, general contracting, cabinetry, countertops, flooring, tile work, room modification, drywall, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, entertainment areas, master suites, laundry rooms, design/drafting, landscaping, retaining walls, decks & patios.

Excavations or additions and emergency service on other contractor's jobs.