ARK Home Inspections and Radon Detection

Angie's List since July 2016

Professional home inspection by experienced National Association of Certified Inspectors. Member Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors with Supra Key access. Owens Corning and James Hardie preferred inspector....

JJ Home Services

44  REVIEWS
JJ Home Services

We‘re an veteran owned company. We can handle all your home repairs, remodels and maintenance to include all interior and exterior work. We have our Minnesota remodeling license, lead license and take emergency calls for water and mold. Most repairs can be completed within 48 hours and we even take calls on the weekends. What makes us unique is our variety of skill sets. No need to call 3 contractors for one job when you call. When you do call you’ll talk directly with JJ!

Award 2019

03/02/2020

Excellent! Brad was on time, thorough and answered all my questions. Great guy to work with and really took the time to go over strengths and possible weaknesses of the home we're about to purchase. I would definitely hire ARK again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection - pre-purchase

07/29/2019

We had a bit of a snafu when ARK did not have my correct contact information due to getting a quote thru Angie’s list. This, we missed each other’s messages. My realtor wasn’t contacted right away. Eventually, it all worked out. The inspector (Jacob) was very through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an inspection and a radon test for a home we were purchasing . ARK was the least expensive and was very responsive.

CATEGORY home inspection, radon testing

01/24/2017

I could not be more pleased with Brad, of Ark Home Inspections' service. I was able to make an appointment on just a few days notice. Brad arrived on time and well prepared. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I am a single, first-time home buyer. Brad explained things in a way that made the concepts easy to understand. He also explained the reasoning behind what he was looking at and why. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-purchase home inspection and Radon test

01/13/2017

Excellent. Brad is very knowledgeable and thorough. He really knows how to explain the situation to the buyers so they fully understand what plans to make.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection services.

01/12/2017

Always top notch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspections for my real estate clients.

CATEGORY home inspection

Home inspections and radon detection