AMERICAN ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since March 2002

Being a local and family owned and operated company since 1978, we are able to give you that affordable personal touch that you have been looking for....

VERDANT ELECTRIC

54  REVIEWS
VERDANT ELECTRIC

We are a great customer service oriented business that strives to communicate and listen effectively with our customers. Our electricians can help come up with creative solutions to your electrical and lighting needs. We can help design your lighting project, or get power to where you need it. From commercial tenant finish work to residential remodeling, no job is too small. We accept credit cards on smaller jobs, invoice on bigger jobs, and will provide a free estimate before the work begins.

05/17/2020

We've used this company several times in the last 2 1/2 years to help with our residential electrical needs. In every case John and his crews were always professional, timely, pleasant, knowledgeable, and always cost within the project estimates. On one occasion John was able to provide enough verbal assistance to see us through an issue. He's got us a customers for life! We count ourselves lucky ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installation, remodeling bathroom electric, living room and kitchen light, and help with a shallow well pump switch

03/30/2020

Called with three electrical problems. They came out first think the next morning and speedily fixed all three, thoroughly explaining their work as well. We have had three electricians work on our house projects in the past four years and this company provided the best service. The price was also excellent. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced three indoor light switches and explained problems with an outdoor outlet

11/26/2019

The work was done quickly and John was very responsive and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New subpanel to garage and realign power to house

07/19/2017

It was the best experience I've had with a company. I needed it same-day for other work I was having done in my kitchen so this unexpected need was handled by Americans Electric Inc. within 1 hour of me calling them. The electricians were very friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My stove was hard wired directly to my fuse box. I needed a new outlet, new wires to fuse box and a new cord put on my stove.

04/20/2016

John and his crew are meticulous in their work and work with you to make sure that the fixtures, layout, switch types are just what you need. They did a great job. As the work was being performed Sonny noticed that I was going to end up with a previously installed GFCI outlet behind my fridge. He pointed out that if it tripped I wouldn't want to have to move me large refrigerator to reset it so he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old kitchen ceiling fixtures with recessed LED lighting. Relocated old recessed lighting and replaced with modern pendant fixtures. Installed under cabinet lighting.

CATEGORY electrician

NEW HOMES, ADDITIONS, REMODELING, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, BASEMENTS, HANG NEW LIGHT FIXTURES, CEILING FANS, RECESSED LIGHTS, FLOODLIGHTS, BATHROOM EXHAUST FANS, GFI RECEPTACLES, 220V RANGE & DRYER RECEPTACLES, GARAGES, FURNACES & AIR CONDITIONERS & HOT TUBS.