All Around

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

All Around is your local Exterior Remodeling & Contracting Team located right in the Twin Cities, MN. We are a dedicated force that will turn your dream exterior project, into a reality. We specialize in installing industry leading exterior materials and products that perform tremendously in our harsh MN climate, all while helping your home look beautiful as well. All Around covers the entire 11 county Twin Cities Metro area, along with neighboring areas in western WI. We offer free project consultations & can help you with the design process. We even offer financing. All Around is designed make the overall customer experience an excellent one. We strive to take the 'headache' out any exterior project or remodel. We deliver second-to-none service, outstanding project management, & an unparalleled commitment to every project.We are just flat-out here for your needs. All of our work is covered with the best warranties and certifications in the industry. We treat your property as if it were our own, & give it the full potential and protection that it deserves! Give us a shot and experience the All Around Advantage....

Dreamscaping Inc

2  REVIEWS
Dreamscaping Inc

Remodeling Contractor who specializes in bathrooms and basement spaces done correctly, in a timely manner and leaving the site absolutely clean. My invoice is always the same as my bid.

07/22/2019

They did a very good job and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced siding on my home.

CATEGORY siding

08/22/2017

I definitely recommend All Around. We did a pretty major project on a large house with a full siding, gutters, stone work, and window replacement. The siding job in particular was really, really well done. They did what they promised, and our house looks great, and it was actually done quite a bit faster than we expected. It was far from cheap, but we didn't cut any corners on the project, and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of our siding replaced with LP Smartside, lots of windows replaced, bricks replaced with stonework, and new gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Your project was one to be proud of. What a major transformation! We really enjoyed working with you guys on your house. We look forward to replacing your roof in the next 3-5 years :) Enjoy the new look.

08/21/2017

Went very well, very professional. Only drawback was there was a cost minimum b/c the job was on the smaller side.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small roof repair where a neighbor's tree had damaged shingles.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review. We really do appreciate your business. We look forward to working with you again.
C

07/27/2017

The reps who came out were very nice and professional. They said they would return in a week with the estimate. The evening before they were to come back, I received a call saying they would not be able to make it the next morning, but would email me the estimate. I never received an email or heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and windows

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

Thank you for the feedback. Per our conversation, it appears we did make the mistake of never sending your estimate. We will have that sent over to you asap, as I said we would on the phone. I do apologize for this mishap. I would blame being busy, but that is not an excuse. We failed to deliver the estimate as promised and it slipped through the cracks. Your Project Consultant has been made aware...

02/21/2017

Everything went really well. The subcontractor (Eagle Windows) came on time and completed the job to our satisfaction. Very compatible crew who did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a large window replaced with an even larger window in our upstairs living room in our split-level house.

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, replacement windows

Thank you for the review and the business. We are very pleased to hear you are satisfied and we look forward to working you again in the future.

We offer solutions for your exterior needs! Roofing, Siding, Decks, Soffit, Fascia, Gutters, Windows, Stone Work, just to name a few. We offer replacement services and repair services as well.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express