Alamtal Flooring

Founded 2010 •

Awards & Badges

3300 Plymouth Blvd

Minneapolis, MN 55447

Alamtal flooring is a family own business that's been around for 10 years. We are expanding to the Twin Cities area to serve our customers in the best way possible. Providing quality work and the best price around town. Customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority. We are fully LICENSE, INSURED and BONDED to insure your project and home is completely covered. We make payment options very easy by accepting credit cards, cash and check. Our website is completely secure and safe. Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns you may have. From our team to you, We THANK YOU. ...

epoxy flooring (3)flooring (1)

10/13/2020

It was perfect. I would recommend him to all of my friends. He's a great guy and the product looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my garage floor

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

10/12/2020

Abe and the Alamtal Flooring team and fantastic and I highly recommend them. High character and great communication, things we haven't always gotten from previous vendors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Coatings

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

10/09/2020

It went beautiful great,professional,on time they did everything what they supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement and garage metallic coating

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

10/06/2020

The crew was very efficient and professional in their approach to finishing my garage floor. The total job took less than 7 hours and the floor looks excellent. This job was done less than a month ago and, based on the results and the price I paid, I would certainly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/06/2020

Our project went great. We did a garage floor at a townhome and it looked exceptional. Abe is professional, on time, efficient and does the work as stated. We will be using Abe in future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/06/2020

Wonderfully. Services were performed on time, Abe + Team are extremely responsive and communicate well, and the finished product is gorgeous. I’d gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio floor coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Concrete floor coating with epoxy and polyaspartic

false