AL THEISEN

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since March 2007

REAL ESTATE AGENTS & DESIGN/BUILD HOME RENOVATIONS, HOME STAGING, DECKS/PORCHES, FENCING....

Keller Williams Realty Elite- Pauling Homes Team

We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it's a life-changing experience. That's why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. We are the highest rated real estate team in the Twin Cities metro- by Top Rated Local. Today's buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al helped us with a whole house renovation in SW Mpls. This process is a bit less expensive than a tear-down, and you end with the same basic result. We have be very impressed with the entire process and workmanship. Al takes great pride in his projects and the end results show it. He lives in the neighborhood of his projects and takes steps to make sure that the neighbors are treated well and the houses blend with the surrounding neighborhood. I would highly recommend Al to anyone who wants to renovate a home in SW Mpls.

CATEGORY home builders,real estate agents

05/30/2013

He did an excellent job. He received a percentage for his compensation which was I think even less than 6% because we worked with him in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al Theisen did realty services that helped us to sell our old house and buy a new house across town.

CATEGORY real estate agents

07/31/2012

I would say Al Theisen is very reasonable and easy to work with. He is very straightforward with his pricing. The house is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al Theisen built the house we just moved into.

CATEGORY home builders

09/18/2010

It went very well. Al is very knowledgable with the housing market in the South Minneapolis area and Jill was very patient in showing me over 30 houses before I finally selected one. While looking for homes, Al was able to use his extensive building/remodleing background to help me assess possibilities with the various homes we viewed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al & his assistant Jill helped me find a home to buy in the South Minneaoplis area near the Lakes.

CATEGORY real estate agents

05/23/2010

I picked Al because he seemed very honest. He lives and works in the neighborhood and really knows the houses. My house was built in the 1920's and I am sure was full of surprises. Al's price was right in the middle of all the bids I had gotten. They started by completely gutting my basement (asbestos and all). They stayed in close contact with me throughout the process and tried to make it as com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al and his team did a complete demolition and remodel of my basement.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling