Acoustics Associates Inc

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since December 2002

Additional contact names - Mitch Bohn, Gary Carlson, Dennis Dickson, Steve Ficocello, Ryan Grefsheim, Todd Libra, Bruce Olson, Al Schwartz. Additional emails - als@acousticsassociates.com, bruceo@acousticsassociates.com, toddl@acousticsassociates.com, ryang@acousticsassociates.com, stevef@acousticsassociates.com, dennisd@acousticsassociates.com, rickd@acousticsassociates.com, garyc@acousticsassociates.com, mitchb@acousticsassociates.com....

N/A
Izy's Insulation Services

Cold house? Energy bill too high? Give us a call. We do free estimates for any insulation needs. We have over 20 years of experience keeping families warm in the winter and cool in the spring. Cash payments at a discounted rate. Don't hesitate, Give us a call. Tambien Hablamos español. Take advantage of the weather and get your ice fishing houses ready for winter with spray foam. From attic to foundation, we have your perfect insulation!

07/26/2013

It went great.  The price was the same as another company who had not been able to start the job.  They started the work a day after I had meet with Mitch and got a plan together . The work took about a day and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acoustics Associates repaired, straightened, leveled, and added onto an existing grid after I had done some remodeling.  This work was done in the lower level of my house.  They supplied the tiles and installed them.  The person they sent out was very nice and did very clean work.  I would use them again.

CATEGORY carpet installation

06/08/2012

They helped us with the carpet selection and they were great to work with.  The installers did a very nice job.  Our dealings were strictly with Todd.  I thought the pricing was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Acoustics Associates Inc for whole house carpeting sales and installation services.

CATEGORY carpet installation

COMMERICSAL CONTRACT ONLY. Acoustical ceiling and panel, flooring includes carpet, carpet tile, wood laminate, rubber, cork & stair treads, operable partitions, folding security gates and coiling doors, demountable wall partitions, tack boards, movie screens & gym equipment.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available