ABRA Inc

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since June 2010

Additional fax - (763) 755-2888. Additional DBAs - ABRA Auto Body & Glass, ABRA Auto Body and Glass, Auto Body Refinishers Of America....

LaMettry's Collision

Family owned and operated since 1976, LaMettry's grew from a single location in the family garage to the 10 location business it is today. We are a leader in the industry with many auto manufacturer collision repair certifications. Locations: - Bloomington (952) 767-3399 - Burnsville (952) 898-1636 - Chanhassen (952) 405-7300 - Eden Prairie (952) 941-5586 - Inver Grove Heights/St Paul (651) 286-3921 - Lakeville (952) 985-5855 - Maplewood (651) 766-9770 - Minnetonka (952) 400-0131 - New Brighton (651) 925-5650 - Richfield/Minneapolis (612) 866-0016

10/13/2011

Abra coordinated with me and with GEICO by conference call regarding insurance coverage.  The cost  was all covered.  That process was quick and easy.  An Abra technician called the next morning and scheduled the replacement for that day.  The technician arrived at my home on time and did a professional job in replacing the windshield within about 45 minutes. I would definitely use Abra again for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abra replaced the windshield on my 2002 Nissan Maxima.  The cost was paid by my auto insurance company, GEICO.

CATEGORY auto glass

04/13/2011

They were very professional, met their deadlines and worked directly with my insurance so I wasn?t inconvenienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had multiple dents repaired.

CATEGORY auto body repair

11/07/2008

I had a good experience with this company. They were very helpful, and when I took my car in the front desk was great. Their prices were very fair and they finished my car quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had this company replace the windshield on my car.

CATEGORY auto glass

Collision repairs, glass replacement & repair, paintless dent repair & auto painting.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa